2013 worlds pairs FS | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2013 worlds pairs FS

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I'd have P/T over M-T/M on PCS definitely. just lovely and refined. There's obviously chemistry between them since they're an off-ice couple as well. But I'd thought M-T/M had enough TES to take the FS in overall total. Protocols will tell the tale.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
They entered it from a long dance lift, didn't have enough speed and then run out of time and music finished. :p

Thanks.
Dear God, S/S didn't change the costumes. They really infuriate the skating gods with that atrocities, even worse than the SP

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Very happy for Kristen and Dylan they are my favorite Canadian pair would love for them to medal
but.......

Leave P/T alone and show some respect, believe me they want to retire. That said, I though they skated lovely
and deserved every point that they got.

I agree with Aniela that Stolbova/Klimov are the best Russian pair. I love their creative and complex programs (shame they can't land anything :p).

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Exactly.. As a performance it was light years ahead of MT-M but I still think the canadians should have beaten them considering the TES.

MT/T did beat P/T in TES by about 2 points and P/T beat Mt/M in PCS by about 2 points and it's a virtual tie, affected by the distribution of points and which get thrown out, but there is no virtual tie after the LP.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Hoping for a good skate from K/S, but they haven't come close to 200 for the past two seasons, and it's rare for them to perform two clean programs. But hoping they can take the momentum from that great SP.

I know chances of that happening are 1% but imagine S/S land throw 3axel as their last element. Imagine! Roof would come off (in my head anyway :p).

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
This James/Cipres program seemed to go on for about 15 minutes. Lost interest after the first minute. I think music is too bombastic for them--they need something quirkier. They also seemed really tired towards the end.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD (CAN)

Music: Angel by Philippe Rombi

3Tw
3Lz
ChSq
Li
FCCoSp - unison ok
Li
3S+2T+2T - very messy 2T's from him (maybe UR), she is forward on 3S
PCoSp
3LoTh
Li
3LzTh - forward on landng
FiDs

Wow, strong performance. Standing O

FS: 65.75 + 65.20 = 130.95 (PB)
Tot: 204.56 (PB), in 1st (out of 13)

Wow, they broke the 200-mark!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I agree with Aniela that Stolbova/Klimov are the best Russian pair. I love their creative and complex programs (shame they can't land anything :p).

They are unique; the do need to work on consistency - and you don't have to be nasty. Gosh people are just being evil during this world's.