Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 worlds pairs FS

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    11 points better?
    EDIT: 8 points lower on PCS than what they got at Euros. I have no words, seriously, this sport is becoming a joke. How can this be explained? This means they were either very underscored here or very overscored at Euros (where they won bronze)
    PCS difference is not explainable because with pcs having guidelines you would think that the marks would be similar. But maybe they would all say b/h were just better at euros in all pcs departments?? Starting order should not matter.

Custom Title
    This team already has the connection on the ice that all great teams do. Now they just need the polish.

LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    WTH? 112 compared to 123 they got for their Euros LP which was similar (she fell on the 3S and here doubled). I absolutely hate this inconsistency in judging from one competition to another.
    A lot of the elements were off today for Berton/Hotarek. That was a really messy performance. :(

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by gmyers View Post
    PCS difference is not explainable because with pcs having guidelines you would think that the marks would be similar. But maybe they would all say b/h were just better at euros in all pcs departments?? Starting order should not matter.
    That's the point, the performance was more or less similar at Europeans. This proves that skating order does count, and a lot.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    This team already has the connection on the ice that all great teams do. Now they just need the polish.
    And better, more complex choreography. They look like they could handle it. Best American pair I've seen in ages, which of course means they are probably breaking up right as I type this. LOL!

Custom Title
    They already have the intangibles that D/C will never have.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    A lot of the elements were off today for Berton/Hotarek. That was a really messy performance. :(
    But compared with what came before it, it was exponentially better.

OMG S/K really killed it, B/H slip behind them...

Great score for Scimeca and Knierim! I think they are the future of American pairs skating.

Custom Title
    I'm excited about the future prospects of Scimeca/Kneirem team. They've only been together a year?! I think they could be giving Denney/Coughlin a run for their money in just another year. Definitely will pass the rest of the USA teams including C/S.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakAnkles View Post
    And better, more complex choreography. They look like they could handle it. Best American pair I've seen in ages, which of course means they are probably breaking up right as I type this. LOL!

I really hope they stick together. 117 is very good

LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Technically they are promising but I think that S/C have a lot of work to do on the presentation and the overall polish. I am underwhelmed.

Custom Title
    Alexa could be Gracie's older sister.

Custom Title
    I just cringe when these announcers mess up the Chinese names. It's not like they are hard to pronounce. Sheesh.

Poor girl, she's really under pressure...

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast