Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 worlds pairs FS

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    I read on another forum S/S are going for the 3A today, if anyone can confirm it I would really appreciate!
    Ingo Steuer announced in the German Television live stream, that Aljona will decide during the free program, if the want to risk the Th3A as the very last element in their program!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakAnkles View Post
    And better, more complex choreography. They look like they could handle it. Best American pair I've seen in ages, which of course means they are probably breaking up right as I type this. LOL!
    so hilarious and true unfortunately. That's what I expect now.

Custom Title
    I'd like to see Pang/Tong do well enough to make the podium again, though I have little hope of that. Just want to see them do a good clean performance so if this ends up being their final eligible skating competition, it will be a high note.

Stefania is saying that they really enjoyed the competition, but she's really angry because of the 2S, because she said that in training it is a lot better than last year...

Custom Title
    One day they are going to wheel out Pang and Tong out in walkers. It's about time they retire.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by micnow View Post
    Ingo Steuer announced in the German Television live stream, that Aljona will decide during the free program, if the want to risk the Th3A as the very last element in their program!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Technically they are promising but I think that S/C have a lot of work to do on the presentation and the overall polish. I am underwhelmed.
    You are expecting entirely too much from a team who haven't been together even a full year.

ISU, stop promoting 2-foot skating!
    Quote Originally Posted by micnow View Post
    Wow, that's crazy!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    I think they assumed after this they'd come out the US's definitive number 2 team. They didn't realize (foolishly IMO) that S/K might very well beat them and so played it safe.

It is worth noting there was a HUGE PCS gap between S/K and C/S, and not in C/S's favor.
    The US Fed is a fair weather bunch. C/S is done done done.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    OK, so theoretically, if S/K left Sappenfield, what coach would be best for them to get them to the next level? I'm racking my brains. The Florida bunch? Johnny Johns in Michigan? Someone in So Cal?
    I'd like to see them with the Southwest Florida coaches (Lyndon Johnston, and co over John and Sylvia). Having just seen this coaching team in action down in Ellenton last weekend at Eastern Adult Sectionals and having skated with Alexa when she was still doing singles, I think it would be a great fit if Chris's temperament is like Alexa's at all. Also, the SWFFSC coaches are in the process of rebuilding with one Senior team and some developmental teams, so it could be a great fit for them. Also, with John and Sylvia having D/F, I just don't think it would work. And besides, Delilah will focus on D/C...

Custom Title
    This will probably be it for Marissa and Simon especially coming in behind the supposed number 2.

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Dylan MOSCOVITCH (CAN)

Music: Queen Medley

3Tw
    3T+3T+SEQ
    3S - she held on
    ChSq
    FiDs
    PCoSp
    Li
    3STh - skid landing, perhaps twofooted
    3LoTh
    Li
    FCCoSp - fast, unison ok
    Li

Wow, great skate! She can't believe it!

FS: 66.78 + 63.47 = 130.35
    Tot: 199.50 (PB), in 1st (out of 9)

for MT/M!!

Custom Title
    Yay, good job Dylan!!

Custom Title
    Not as beautifully choreographed as their SP, but the elements were amazing!!

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast