2013 worlds pairs FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2013 worlds pairs FS

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well we've just seen the best lifts we're going to.

You know, I actually think B/L are taking off at the same time on the SBS jumps. They aren't landing at the same time because she rotates a lot faster than him in the air. I don't know what if anything they can do about that.

The lifts were terrific but they have NO expression at all, either of them.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Bazarova is still scary thin. She and Qing Pang need to get together and have a pizza pig-out session. Followed by banana splits.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
By the way, why there is such dislike for today Russian skaters here? Just wondering...

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I really dislike all this voodoo and almost jinxing- I know I know there is no such thing. Really, if someone was watching this board for psychos I wonder... but I digress Wonderful work for the Canadians and for B and L too with such a major injury and trianing issues they did well considering all.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
By the way, why there is such dislike for today Russian skaters here? Just wondering...

B/L are boring. V/T have craptacular programs this year and get overscored esp on PCS. But we luuuuuuvvvve K/S. It's just the Russian Fed doesn't like who we like. :-(

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Qing PANG / Jian TONG (CHN)

Music: Variations on an original Theme Enigma by Edward Elgar

1A+2A+SEQ - both popped first 2A, so no -GOE
3Tw - nice
3T - he is a bit forward, but landed
FCCoSp - unison off at exit
FiDs
PCoSp
Li
ChSq - nice spirals into Ina Bauer
3STh - stepout
3LoTh - bit hesitant landing
Li
Li

Some mistakes, but they both seem happy with their performance

FS: 64.75 + 65.94 = 130.69 (SB)
Tot: 194.64 (SB), in 2nd (out of 11)

catija

Rinkside
i'm so sad about B&L :( hopefully they will come back next yr. i LOVE their skating. it just seems so effortless (though inconsistent) while some pairs like... D&R look so damn laboured (and hey im canadian but not on their band wagon at all!) :)

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Time for Pang and Tong to say goodbye. Time has passed them by. They had a great career.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
B/L are boring. V/T have craptacular programs this year and get overscored esp on PCS. But we luuuuuuvvvve K/S. It's just the Russian Fed doesn't like who we like. :-(

its judges who dumped K/S not the Fed, we'll see if they can score ahead of B/L will be a breakthrough for them