2013 Worlds Men LP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Men LP

mis751

Rinkside
Sigh. Tomas just popping and doubling all over the place. I really think he needs to consider retirement at this point. Pretty simple content in between the jumps. I can't remember the last good season he had.
or to change coach and come back to Huth.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
or to change coach and come back to Huth.

I think it really is in his head though, and not sure what any coach can do about that. This guy CAN do the jumps and has done them in the past. He certainly looks in physical shape to do them, at least all the triples.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Went and got a second breakfast during Verner. Too painful to watch and I'm not even a fan.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Andrei ROGOZINE (CAN)

Music: Inception (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer

4T - perhaps twofooted
3A+3T+2T
3S
3Lz - skid landing, held on
FSSp
StSq
3A+3T - turnout, perhaps twofooted
3Lo
3F
2A+2A+SEQ
CCoSp
ChSq
FCCoSp

Great skate, he is very happy. Still needs more refinement and expression in his skating

FS: 81.03 + 68.22 = 149.25 (PB)
Tot: 216.60 (PB), in 2nd (out of 11)

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Is Kurt Browning Andrei Rogozine's idol? He seems to be getting a headstart on Browning's male pattern baldness. Rogozine's skating skills are much improved from that World Junior championships a few years back that he inexplicably and undeservingly won. The rest of his skating, though, is just as ungainly and awkward as ever. He also has hilariously tiny arms, like a t-rex.

Oreo

On the Ice
Thank you to everybody who posted a link to watch online!! Much appreciated!! (Watching Eurosport now :)

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Rogozine has good jumping ability but really not much else. Still something juniorish about his skating, and he has yet to launch some sort of style development and on-ice persona. I was rather bored.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
He has more choreography than stamina, at least. Actually, while he isn't soup yet and he'll never be a top ten/five skater, he actually seems to try really hard.

gmyers

Record Breaker
Too bad Rogozine was not competing for Russia. Best Russian singles skater in London by a mile.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
I hope no one in the arena is halal or kosher, 'cause a giant piece of ham just smeared itself all over the ice in the unctuous form of Misha Ge.