Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Worlds Men LP

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    I'm not expecting Max to bomb, in fact I think he's going to do well, at least hold his place possibly better it by one or two positions upward. (yes I think there are some meltdowns to come by others). But I think the magic number Max + Ross have to get is under 27? Somebody can correct me on that if I have it wrong....

The lowest number of points for Ross is 16. So Max only needs to finish 12 or higher.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Ah thank you. I couldn't remember the magic number--I was too distracted by Misha Ge's mugging.

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    The magic number is 28.
    Thanks. Assuming Ross is 15th, I think there's little chance that Max will drop to dangerous placement level.

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks. Assuming Ross is 15th, I think there's little chance that Max will drop to dangerous placement level.
    Let's not jixx Max! But I agree that he probably will be fine.

Still sad for Ross

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakAnkles View Post
    Ah thank you. I couldn't remember the magic number--I was too distracted by Misha Ge's mugging.
    Do you know that Misha Ge wants to be a K-Pop star? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFQ8LbRCpmA

The land of SnuggleBat and Cuddlepie

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Let's not jixx Max! But I agree that he probably will be fine.

Still sad for Ross

Agreed on all counts! Ross Still, his recovery was fabulous and I have no doubt he did better than a certain headcase that some people were whining should have gone...

Looking forward to seeing Max give West Side Story the send-off it deserves! His 2-6 loading might make all the difference here!

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Do you know that Misha Ge wants to be a K-Pop star? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFQ8LbRCpmA
    He'd make a lot more money if he went the music star route. Seriously.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    He's like an anime character come to life isn't he? I would bet Asian audiences love him.

Custom Title

0 Not allowed!
    So....the what I think is a lativian site is working great; looks like the 6 minute warm up. So sorry I missed seeing Ge in his entirety, but what a showman! Ross must be disappointed...did he have so good moments?

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Love , love Misha Ge. He has an education in acting, it really helped him well.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    Agreed on all counts! Ross Still, his recovery was fabulous and I have no doubt he did better than a certain headcase that some people were whining should have gone...

Looking forward to seeing Max give West Side Story the send-off it deserves! His 2-6 loading might make all the difference here!
    As usual I seem to be the delusional fan...but I really think Ross will work things out in the long-term. He is a fighter, even if he doesn't look like one.

0 Not allowed!
    Wikipedia tells me that Javier Fernandez is 5' 8". He looks so much shorter than that on the ice!

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    As usual I seem to be the delusional fan...but I really think Ross will work things out in the long-term. He is a fighter, even if he doesn't look like one.
    I agree. It was just not his competition, but I wouldn't count him out next season

Now out of this group, I'm cheering loudest for Max, because I've taken a shine to the boy. And for Nan Song, because I want him to prove that he was the right choice to send over Han Yan. And for Javier Fernandez because he's just .....d@mn cute!

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    is anybody esle getting connection failed for the live stream?

0 Not allowed!
    I agree. It was just not his competition, but I wouldn't count him out next season

Now out of this group, I'm cheering loudest for Max, because I've taken a shine to the boy. And for Nan Song, because I want him to prove that he was the right choice to send over Han Yan. And for Javier Fernandez because he's just .....d@mn cute!
    To be honest, I'm cheering for him because everyone is so damn snarky towards him.

Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast