Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Worlds Men LP

Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    I'm not expecting Max to bomb, in fact I think he's going to do well, at least hold his place possibly better it by one or two positions upward. (yes I think there are some meltdowns to come by others). But I think the magic number Max + Ross have to get is under 27? Somebody can correct me on that if I have it wrong....

The lowest number of points for Ross is 16. So Max only needs to finish 12 or higher.

Custom Title
    Ah thank you. I couldn't remember the magic number--I was too distracted by Misha Ge's mugging.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    The magic number is 28.
    Thanks. Assuming Ross is 15th, I think there's little chance that Max will drop to dangerous placement level.

Thanks. Assuming Ross is 15th, I think there's little chance that Max will drop to dangerous placement level.
    Let's not jixx Max! But I agree that he probably will be fine.

Still sad for Ross

Quote Originally Posted by WeakAnkles View Post
    Ah thank you. I couldn't remember the magic number--I was too distracted by Misha Ge's mugging.
    Do you know that Misha Ge wants to be a K-Pop star? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFQ8LbRCpmA

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Let's not jixx Max! But I agree that he probably will be fine.

Still sad for Ross

Agreed on all counts! Ross Still, his recovery was fabulous and I have no doubt he did better than a certain headcase that some people were whining should have gone...

Looking forward to seeing Max give West Side Story the send-off it deserves! His 2-6 loading might make all the difference here!

Custom Title
    Do you know that Misha Ge wants to be a K-Pop star? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFQ8LbRCpmA
    He'd make a lot more money if he went the music star route. Seriously.

Custom Title
    He's like an anime character come to life isn't he? I would bet Asian audiences love him.

Custom Title
    So....the what I think is a lativian site is working great; looks like the 6 minute warm up. So sorry I missed seeing Ge in his entirety, but what a showman! Ross must be disappointed...did he have so good moments?

Tripping on the Podium
    Love , love Misha Ge. He has an education in acting, it really helped him well.

Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    Agreed on all counts! Ross Still, his recovery was fabulous and I have no doubt he did better than a certain headcase that some people were whining should have gone...

Looking forward to seeing Max give West Side Story the send-off it deserves! His 2-6 loading might make all the difference here!
    As usual I seem to be the delusional fan...but I really think Ross will work things out in the long-term. He is a fighter, even if he doesn't look like one.

Wikipedia tells me that Javier Fernandez is 5' 8". He looks so much shorter than that on the ice!

Custom Title
    As usual I seem to be the delusional fan...but I really think Ross will work things out in the long-term. He is a fighter, even if he doesn't look like one.
    I agree. It was just not his competition, but I wouldn't count him out next season

Now out of this group, I'm cheering loudest for Max, because I've taken a shine to the boy. And for Nan Song, because I want him to prove that he was the right choice to send over Han Yan. And for Javier Fernandez because he's just .....d@mn cute!

Custom Title
    is anybody esle getting connection failed for the live stream?

I agree. It was just not his competition, but I wouldn't count him out next season

Now out of this group, I'm cheering loudest for Max, because I've taken a shine to the boy. And for Nan Song, because I want him to prove that he was the right choice to send over Han Yan. And for Javier Fernandez because he's just .....d@mn cute!
    To be honest, I'm cheering for him because everyone is so damn snarky towards him.

Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast