OMG, 169 for that ??? :mad:
this skating results are beyond terrible

maybe Reynolds will spare and win ?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*snorts* Nah, he could have fallen four times and still won. We know this already.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
This will go down as the worst performance to ever win Worlds for the Men.

This is probably the worlds with the most quad attempts and the most falls/popped jumps. Honestly, I don't even care anymore.

... DENIS TEN (D10) FOR WORLD CHAMPION! :popcorn:

Art&Sport

Medalist
He gets too many points for this program!!!!

You're telling me. But why are people surprised???

Like I said, ISU judges and Cinquanta are the ones who need to be slapped around. But better yet, everyone should leave ISU in droves and start their own skating union made up solely for the sport of figure skating and figure skaters, NOT speed skaters running things for a sport they know zip about.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
The fact that will probably be a winning performance speaks volumes to the state of the mens event these days.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I am going to root for Dennis Ten, I enjoyed his short program:)

Thanks everyone for keeping me up to date !

neraiselle

On the Ice
Chan's score so unwarrantedly high to the point that it's off-putting. Even he would feel embarrassed to get such marks after that performance.

suzukifan27

Match Penalty
A chan win will be sweet. It just shows you how stupid the judging system is. He has no respect from fans except Canadians or skaters. His name will forever be tarnished by his constantly controversial 'wins'.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
When even the EUROGUYS--who are the sweetest playbyplay boys I've ever heard--say that if you win, it will be the "shoddiest" performance ever to win a "world title," then what else is there to say?

Get a tech coach, Mr.Chan.

What else is there to say?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
When even the EUROGUYS--who are the sweetest playbyplay boys I've ever heard--say that if you win, it will be the "shoddiest" performance ever to win a "world title," then what else is there to say?

Get a tech coach, Mr.Chan.

What else is there to say?

The Menshov doll worked too well.....and somehow Patrick managed to use his vampire powers to deflect it...