2013 Worlds Men LP | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Men LP

Snoopy15

On the Ice
At least it's not a 170. I am not that shocked 'cause he does have a PCs cushion. It was a pretty mediocre performance to say the least, but that's life. I want Joubert to win at this point.

His PCS is right IMO, but his TES is somehow 82 points?
Can anyone try to explain that? I understand he had 2 beautiful quads very nice elements, but... When you fall apart like that.....

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
His PCS is right IMO, but his TES is somehow 82 points?
Can anyone try to explain that? I understand he had 2 beautiful quads very nice elements, but... When you fall apart like that.....

Level 4 elements?

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
People talk about the US being for the home team all the time but they wouldn't even give a standing ovation for a performance like that. Canada is really going overboard with these standing ovations it's going way beyond just sup[porting the home team.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
I hope Denis Ten pulls a Max Aaron a la Nationals in a few minutes. I'd love to see everyone's jaws drop. Myself included.

Art&Sport

Medalist
I hate this Worlds. :no:

Fans of Max Aaron unite and riot! He was sooo undermarked for managing to crash into the boards and still stay on his feet. After all, he only popped one jump, and he's a Jet from West Side Story to boot! :biggrin:

Becki

Medalist
When even the EUROGUYS--who are the sweetest playbyplay boys I've ever heard--say that if you win, it will be the "shoddiest" performance ever to win a "world title," then what else is there to say?

Get a tech coach, Mr.Chan.

What else is there to say?

I agree. Worst skate to win Worlds since I started paying attention to the sport :S

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Brian JOUBERT (FRA)

Music: Gladiator (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer

4T
3S
3A - twofooted, holds on
CSSp
4T+1T
3Lz+2T
StSq
CCoSp