2013 Worlds Men LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Men LP

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Ross Miner hasn't been reliable since the year he went in place of Abbott. I suspect he's toast, like white bread. Done done done. Next year it will be between Jason, Joshua, and Max Aaron.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Yes but did you see how nervous Miner looked right before he started? I do like the music for him--though he's rather more of an Ashley Wilkes than an Errol Flynn.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope this make Jason Brown to decide to go Senior next year and that the USFS doesn't tell him not too. I hope Dornbush gets his act together also he's a superior skater to Ross when he's on.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I think Miner just let his nerves get the better of him and messed up his timing a little bit at the start. I don't think his career is over. And getting 3 spots for the USA next year was never more than a crapshoot with any combination of US men here.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Liebers is one of those skaters that always seems to have interesting music selection and program. He's even better live, if you get a chance to see him. One of the men's B-listers that I actually prefer to watch over some of the A-listers. And so far he's doing great here!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Peter LIEBERS (GER)

Music: Resistance by Muse performed by Two Cellos
Hurt by Muse performed by Two Cellos

3F
3A+3T
3Lz
StSq
3A
FSSp
3Lz+2T+2T
3Lo
3S
FCCoSp
2A+2T
ChSq
CCoSp

He is very satisfied with his skate. It seems he did 8 clean triples, so good for him. Wait, Shin Amano is choregraphed his FS? Didn't he did choreo also (besides being tech)

FS: 78.92 + 66.72 = 145.64 (PB)
Tot: 216.84 (PB), in 1st (out of 9)

Serious Business

Record Breaker
For any combination of the current batch of US men to get 3 spots, it would pretty much require a catastrophic meltdown from all the top skaters. I don't want that to happen for a third spot that US men's skating doesn't even deserve.

kirkyo

Rinkside
Wow. I can't remember the last time he's skated a clean program.

Maybe B skater but A+ face.