CCSp
3F
3S+3T
2A
CCoSp
StSq
FSSp
ChSq

Except for 3A, solid jump. Very extrovert entertainer - perhaps too over-the-top for my taste - but it's nice seeing someone giving all they have

FS: 68.81 + 71.24 - 1.00 = 139.95 (PB)
Tot: 207.50 (PB), in 4th (out of 12)

Seems he got dinged for the vocals?

flaneur

On the Ice
Nice job Rogozine. Needs to improve his stamina, skating skills, speed and overall maturity. Luckily for him, it seems like Reynolds has stepped up as Canada #2, giving him time to develop without too much pressure.

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Oh, you have to admit that was a bit of fun. I don't care if it was cheesy; it's great to see someone PERFORM! Committing to your program, no matter what it is, can make SUCH a difference.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
My thoughts on Misha

A. WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!!?!?
B. You are an amazing performer
C. Did you break the vocal music rule during your program?

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I'm just fine with seeing a performance like the one Misha Ge had. But I'm not getting the rapper vocal bit--isn't that illegal? Has he been using this music without deductions all season?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Ge looks like he's very very happy in his own little world. But you gotta admire someone who looks like he doesn't give a flip about the rules and is going to do what makes him happy,.

rkuang

Rinkside
Misha has got balls, I'll give him that. He's been getting that music deduction all season and he still went for it. Also, love that his coach goes along with it. Two very happy people doing what they love.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
My thoughts on Misha

A. WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!!?!?
B. You are an amazing performer
C. Did you break the vocal music rule during your program?

A. AGREE
B. AGREE
C. That's probably what the -1.00 deduction was for ... but he sold the hell out of that program!

I'm just fine with seeing a performance like the one Misha Ge had. But I'm not getting the rapper vocal bit--isn't that illegal? Has he been using this music without deductions all season?

He probably doesn't give a damn. Lol :p

yuki

Final Flight

No. He did the same at 4CC and got the deduction there too. It's most likely intentional - to get the crowd going during his ending choreo.

seniorita

Record Breaker
I would think with his vocals, he was mocking the fact that last year (or the year before) Amodio didnt get a deduction for vocals.
Lovely skater anyway, I always like to watch him.