2013 Worlds - Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds - Free Dance

FSGMT

Record Breaker
What happened to the Reeds? I never expected them to be in last place
They were a lot slower than the others and I think that, more than the mistake in the twizzles, the step sequences were really weak...

I'm shocked with how good Tobias/Stagniunas were. Far from perfect technically but some very impressive lifts and a really beautiful, elegant program.

Very surprised not to see them win on PCS so far, especially given that Zlobina/Sitnikov gave quite a lukewarm performance. Not as much perk and expression as they are capable of.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The Latvians, based on their commercials, do seem rather health-obsessed. And how interesting that the only commercial not for a health product, was a toilet bowl cleaner. Hmmmm.

Is it me or did the French lack passion? How un-French!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Apparently I get the CBC affiliate from Windsor even though I'm in MI, and they start broadcasting at 4.

No ladies though. Hockey game instead.

suzukifan27

Match Penalty
Can they get rid of Pj Kwong? Her voice is so monotonic and not very pleasing. She does not have much to say either.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Why did G/F receive such a low PCS? I'm biased, because I'm Italian, so I ask you: was there really this big difference, artistically, between them and Z/S or C/J?

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I LOVE this Zombie program! And it has improved a lot since the beginning of the season, artistically!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Hahah, Germans are always fun :) especially his face expression is priceless!

I know I love it! I hope they will continue after Sochi. Not sure how old they are but I REALLY ENJOY watchng them in a way I don't enjoy a lot of the other teams.