2013 Worlds - Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds - Free Dance

aniela

On the Ice
Anybody knows what Tkachenko just said? I think he said that you're now going to be disqualified for taking breaks in the program? Or did I get that wrong?
I’m watching Latvian TV so I logged in on Russian forum to check it. He said "I heard, that..."

Kissx3

Final Flight
Oh that was Ghost? I didn't even hear one "you in danger gurl!" First problem right there.

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
I think if the rest of this flight place higher than I/K then B/S will win bronze if they skate comparatively to P/B and the Italians.

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Poor Alex is white as a sheet. The arena air quality can't be helping him; doesn't he have stamina issues sometiems? I remember last 4CC's where he nearly passed out. Granted, it was high altitude, but poor guy. He is struggling.

tulosai

Record Breaker
B/S needs to stay 3rd now to keep 3 spots, I/K are headcases
well both are headcases so

I thought more they looked under-trained. If they were really and truly headcases they never could've pulled it together after that beginning.

Oreo

On the Ice
I adore the Shibs program. It's the only one so far that's drawn me in completely.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Good for the Shibs. They've lost some of their speed, but they are definitely getting back on track. It will be very interesting next year.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I thought more they looked under-trained. If they were really and truly headcases they never could've pulled it together after that beginning.

maybe just send Stepanova/Bukin they are more stable
I know they are still juniors but they already are senior worthy for Olympics

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Is there a rule that says every skater of Japanese descent has to skate to Memoirs of a Geisha? And a sibling team at that. #thatsracist #inappropriate