2013 Worlds - Free Dance | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds - Free Dance

Davis/White had tons of power, attack, speed, amazing elements (definitely much more 'in the zone' than Virtue/Moir). Shame about the recycled Zoueva's choreography. :p V/M's program is much more creative and interesting.

missysays

On the Ice
That was a hard thing to do - win a world title against your closest rivals (that many consider better than you artistically) on the rivals' home ice.

Congratulations to Meryl and Charlie!

Gymfan15

On the Ice
So proud of Meryl and Charlie! They did just as beautifully as I thought they would. Such deserving world champions.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I've never been a huge fan of this program and Charlie isn't as natural a dancer as Scott Moir, but boy has he come a long way in the last three years.

Weeeeeeeeee, I can't wait to hear what happens at the Press Conference.

Icey

Record Breaker
I preferred the choreography and the in of the Italian Carmen

Mathman, I see that after our and other's complaints about V&M's original opening to Carmen, they changed it. lol

What time does the ladies start?

Oreo

On the Ice
Well, I think the big difference is Meryl and Charlie not only skated for the 10,000, but also for the panel of 11.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
That was a hard thing to do - win a world title against your closest rivals (that many consider better than you artistically) on the rivals' home ice.

Congratulations to Meryl and Charlie!

Eh. V/M had Vancouver. I don't feel too badly for them.