2013 Worlds - Free Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds - Free Dance

Dots

Final Flight
A stunning program from the Shibutanis. Though I noticed a few balance checks from Alex. :(

FSGMT

Record Breaker
What was wrong with the Shibutanis TES? Their elements were great! Except for the last minute, when they looked really tired, but it was a great FD!

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
I love Elena and Nikita and I think they have amazing qualities. I guess I am one of the few that enjoys their programs this season. Nevertheless, they looked like a shadow of themselves when compared to the euros. Is there an injury or anything? They didn't look sharp at all. Too many mistakes...
They got lower TES than Zlobina & Sitnikov

herios

Medalist
What was wrong with the Shibutanis TES? Their elements were great! Except for the last minute, when they looked really tired, but it was a great FD!

Tracy Wilson just said, they got level 2 on both their steps s.

Gymfan15

On the Ice
I think Chock and Bates are a really well-matched pair but they need better costumes. I can't root for people in ugly clothes. *sniff*

Lota

Record Breaker
That was a great skate by the Shibs! Wish the scores were a little higher though :(

tulosai

Record Breaker
I think Chock and Bates are a really well-matched pair but they need better costumes. I can't root for people in ugly clothes. *sniff*

Yeah was just gonna post I am slooooowly warming up to him but the costumes are NOT ok. He looks like Luke Skywalker ice dancing with Princess Leia- and I mean that in the worst way possible.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
The Shibs 3 points behind I/K in the PCS? With that messy FD?? :mad::disagree:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The Shibs score all of .12 higher than the unholy Ghost mess? Feh. I say. I'd say something more but momma raised me better than that.