2013 Worlds - Free Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds - Free Dance

Oreo

On the Ice
I'm sure Madison is a really nice and wonderful person, but I miss Evan skating with Emily.

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
I think it's clear that the Shibs need to work with a technical expert. They won the bronze two years ago based on their TES (and an opening from P/B) and they have been inconsistent with their levels for the past two seasons.

I thought Marina was a politicking expert. It's not working out for the Shibs regarding PCS.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Not sure what it is, but I'm just not warming to this Chock/Bates team. Maybe I'm still p!ssed off about Emily.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Dreamy skate from Chock/Bates. Lots of little twists in all their tricks that manage to be interesting while still being musical and aesthetically pleasing. Those costumes, though. He's apparently a Jedi, and she has a toilet seat for a collar?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm sorry there isn't more C/B love. I am most definitely a fan, and I think they're going to be a force next quad.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Evan and Madison do seem to be improving by leaps and bounds. Maybe the Shibs need to make the move and go to Igor.

Whitneyskates

On the Ice
Wow, the judges just told C/B that they'll be on the podium soon. Shibs should have scored higher, though. There is now way they should be that close to I/K with that mess of a FD.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am bored by this Canadian skate.

So, I'm sure it will score over 100.

I am so not-in-synch with the judges this competition.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Wow, the judges just told C/B that they'll be on the podium soon.

It depends what you mean by soon. No chance of it happening before 2015, that is for sure. I wouldnt read that into their mark. Their PCS was significantly lower than a disaesterous I/K, and barely better than the Shibs. They basically won all their marks through a technically perfect skate.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Not a huge fan of Kaitlyn Weaver's dress even though i guess it goes with their dance, but she's quite pretty. And that was a nice FD

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
The Shibs need to make a huge jump next season because otherwise the USFS will dump them ala Belbin/Agosto in 2010.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
W/P managed to use the most boring music I've ever heard for a skating program. It's holding music for a dental office. ZzzzzzzZzzzz