2013 Worlds - Free Dance | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds - Free Dance

aftertherain

Record Breaker
That crowd is absolutely loving that controversial lift.

I don't know how I feel about Tessa's new costume. The other was seemed more dramatic.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Crucify me if you want but I think V/M have lost some of their mojo this competition. I just was NOT feeling it from them in either program. Technically what I just saw was great, and their skating skills will always be great but something is just of in their presentation for me.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Is that the one where he sort of tossed her over his head? Isn't that like, way illegal?

Mmm. You would think so, but I don't think they've gotten dinged for that all season. Then again, I'm definitely not an ice dance expert.

missysays

On the Ice
It could be that I had a choppy feed but while the crowd was passionately supportive. I felt like they didn't truly go wild the way they could have. Was the energy not as free as it could have been?

neraiselle

On the Ice
Crucify me if you want but I think V/M have lost some of their mojo this competition. I just was NOT feeling it from them in either program. Technically what I just saw was great, and their skating skills will always be great but something is just of in their presentation for me.

I agree. I don't think they had that groove. That "IT" factor wasn't just there for their standard.