2013 Worlds - Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds - Free Dance

herios

Medalist
I/K in less than 1 minute, already 3 errors. Who thought these 2 are future olympic champions??

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Whats up with I/K they look sluggish to me. Maybe it is my feed.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like I&K's "long" movements and her clean-cut styling, but this program is a technical mess.

Also, I think they may have broken international law by using that version of Unchained Melody.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
is it me or all Morozovs have been a diasater ?
Takahashi, I/K, Amodio expect Leonova to have a meltdown too

FSGMT

Record Breaker
:confused: to I/K, it was really another off-program for them, I hope they won't give them 9s, because this was really a terrible FD...

tulosai

Record Breaker
This I will say: Elena's fingernails always look GREAT. I wish I could get a french manicure to look that awesome on me.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Um, on a more serious note I REALLY hope Russia will not lose 3 spots because of this... They really do deserve 3

Kissx3

Final Flight
I hadn't seen that before. That was a mess, the musical selection alone was horrendous. What were they thinking?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Look at their faces skating off the ice. They know. Well the good news is WE'LL NEVER HAVE TO WATCH THAT STUPIDITY AGAIN!!!!!! (unless of course you want to youtube it, but I'm not that much of a masochist!).

Serious Business

Record Breaker
You guys, the most shocking part of all this is... a Russian ice dancing team is doing a free dance in really pared down, simple costumes. If you told me 10 years ago this would have happened, I'd have laughed at you and said, "yeah right, and we'll have a black president, too!"