Does anybody knows any site of Andrei Griazev? | Golden Skate

Does anybody knows any site of Andrei Griazev?

N@d&A

Rinkside
HI EVERYONE

PLEASE IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANY SITE ABOUT ANDREI GRIAZEV PLEASE TELL ME

BYE

windspirit

On the Ice
Someone has posted a link to their site about Andrei (still in its infancy, but that's a start! :) ) in the Announcements forum. Here is the link.

What do you want to know about Andrei? Maybe we could help. ;)

Btw, welcome to GS! :)

Edited to add: Tonichelle was faster. :laugh:

Tove

On the Ice
oh my...on the photo of the first link...Andy looks like he has borrowed Yagudins Tosca outfit!!! :eek: :eek:

windspirit

On the Ice
Tove said:
oh my...on the photo of the first link...Andy looks like he has borrowed Yagudins Tosca outfit!!! :eek: :eek:
Because he did! :laugh:

N@d&A, this link may be of interest to you:
http://www.europeonice.com/reportJGP2003part1.htm
(it's a report from the JGPF in Malmo + a few pics of Andrei)

Edited to add: Tove, please, his name is being butchered enough as it is (actually his both names are): his first name is not Andy, not even Andre, it's Andrei. :)

Last edited:

Tove

On the Ice
that's so funny:laugh: I was wondering if he really borrowed it for real!

and Windspirit, I'm sorry about his name, didn't mean any harm, as I'm well aware of his name, and re-writing of russian names in general, and I know Andy has nothing to do with it...it's just, me and my friend call one of our soccer heroes Andrey Shewchenko (of ac Milan) Andy Pandy, because we think it's really cute, so we started calling Griazev Andy too, but of course, I don't have to use my diary-vocabulary around the net. (but I'm pretty sure if you're to translate his name over to the western alphabet, it would be Andrej, with a j....)