Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: World Team Trophy Entries

Banned
    livestream
    but only for Japan and Korea ?

Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Great news! Last year WTT was so much fun for the skaters, audience and the fans watching at home.
    Definitely a party atmosphere and just what the skating forums needs right about now.
    I really think it is a great way to end the Season!

Will you be going let's talk???

Custom Title
    The live stream will be blocked in the countries that have bought TV rights (Japan, Korea).

CANADA
    Patrick CHAN
    Kevin REYNOLDS
    Gabrielle DALEMAN
    Kaetlyn OSMOND
    Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD
    Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE

CHINA
    Nan SONG Men
    Han YAN Men
    Zijun LI Ladies
    Kexin ZHANG Ladies
    Cheng PENG / Hao ZHANG Pairs
    Xiaoyang YU / Chen WANG Ice Dance

FRANCE
    Florent AMODIO
    Brian JOUBERT
    Lenaelle GILLERON-GORRY
    Mae Berenice MEITE
    Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES
    Nathalie PECHALAT / Fabian BOURZAT

JAPAN
    Takahito MURA
    Daisuke TAKAHASHI
    Mao ASADA
    Akiko SUZUKI
    --- Pairs
    Cathy REED / Chris REED

RUSSIA
    Maxim KOVTUN
    Konstantin MENSHOV
    Adelina SOTNIKOVA
    Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
    Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV
    Ekaterina BOBROVA / Dmitri SOLOVIEV

USA
    Max AARON
    Jeremy ABBOTT
    Gracie GOLD
    Ashley WAGNER
    Marissa CASTELLI / Simon SHNAPIR
    Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES

Entries by discipline, including substitutes, plus link to Time and Practice schedule: http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent00051444.htm

Custom Title
    So will we in the USA be able to watch the WTT live again just like last year?

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    so it would seem.

Custom Title
    Does this mean I'll be able to watch it in Australia?! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

It looks like it.

Custom Title
    Since it seems TV Asahi has no desire to broadcast it live in Japan , I've decided going!
    The following skaters are first time for me to see them skate live. And bolded ones are those I am REALLY excited to see!

CANADA
    Gabrielle DALEMAN
    Kaetlyn OSMOND
    Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE

CHINA
    Han YAN
    Zijun LI
    Kexin ZHANG
    Cheng PENG / Hao ZHANG

FRANCE
    Lenaelle GILLERON-GORRY
    Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES

RUSSIA
    Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
    Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV

USA
    Max AARON
    Marissa CASTELLI / Simon SHNAPIR
    Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES

Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    Since it seems TV Asahi has no desire to broadcast it live in Japan , I've decided going!
    The following skaters are first time for me to see them skate live. And bolded ones are those I am REALLY excited to see!
    But are you attending all the competitions? Lucky you! Cheer for Akiko, she really needs a good competition to redeem herself!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    Will you be going let's talk???
    I will. It took me about 20 minutes to finally get in the system-overloaded-try-again-later ticket machine (internet becomes even less reliable in such cases) to get the tickets I wanted on the first day of sales at 10:00am sharp (in pre-sales there were only second-bowl tickets where I don't want to sit). At around lunch time the tickets in the upper bowl were left only. Of course they are gone now too, especially for the weekend. Maybe on Thur and Fri there are some tickets left somewhere under the ceiling, or may be not. Everybody knows that it's the last WTT for two mega stars Dai and Mao, and btw the first one where they both will skate. So the house will be full. And nothing else matter. Unfortunately there are some impolite guests who were not intelligently bright enough and therefore chose to come. But I'll pretend they are not there.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    But are you attending all the competitions? Lucky you! Cheer for Akiko, she really needs a good competition to redeem herself!
    Thanks. I wasn't so intereted in going first, rather wanting to save my money for next season's J-Nats and Worlds. At the same time, however, I wasn't so sure if I ever get those tickets. Because it's just crazily hard to get tickets here these days as Let's talk explains the above. You may not believe it but it's much easier for skating fans in Japan to buy tickets for GPF and Worlds held outside of Japan than, say, tickets for an NHK Trophy where either Mao or Dai, or both are to participate. It's just rediculous but true. If so, this WTT may be very likely the last chance for me to see my favorite skaters who intend to retire from competitive skating after 2013-14 season. I naturally changed my mind and decided going, in order to sort of let myself get ready for that (getting no tickets I want next season). I will be going except Day 4 (Gala). And gotcha to cheer for Akiko for you!

Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    I will. It took me about 20 minutes to finally get in the system-overloaded-try-again-later ticket machine (internet becomes even less reliable in such cases) to get the tickets I wanted on the first day of sales at 10:00am sharp (in pre-sales there were only second-bowl tickets where I don't want to sit). At around lunch time the tickets in the upper bowl were left only. Of course they are gone now too, especially for the weekend. Maybe on Thur and Fri there are some tickets left somewhere under the ceiling, or may be not. Everybody knows that it's the last WTT for two mega stars Dai and Mao, and btw the first one where they both will skate. So the house will be full.
    I was very lucky to get the last minute tickets for Day 3 (Saturday and Ladies Free) only two days ago. The furtherst seats from the rink, literally sticking to the ceiling, though. For almost 1 week I had to check and re-check those websites, right at the 00 minute of every hour in the morning, for re-sale of remaining tickets.

deedee1 & let's talk! Please have a great time, and come back & tell us all about it! The WTT looks like such a fun competition with the silly hats & team spirit award; like no other competition else really.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    deedee1 & let's talk! Please have a great time, and come back & tell us all about it! The WTT looks like such a fun competition with the silly hats & team spirit award; like no other competition else really.
    Hah, I agree. It's a great way to unwind after a tense Worlds and an opportunity for many skaters to "redeem" themselves... Akiko, Chan, Kovtun, Abbott... or further boost their stock in the judges' eyes as with Duhamel/Radford, Li, Reynolds and Gold.

In Russia team Monko / Khalyavin instead of Bobrova / Soloviev, ups...

Is there any au courant list of entries? I must confess to be utterly confused at this point as to what skaters have WDn, which have replaced them and which are still "in"...

By the way, will we be discussing the competition here - or will there be a specific sub forum?

Any information gratefully received.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast