Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Worlds Exhibition Gala

Quote Originally Posted by TontoK View Post
    I wish someone would do a hilarious and wildly inappropriate exhibition to the highlights from Carmen.

I'd like to see every skater for the next 20 years terrified to use it for fear of being a laughingstock.
    Love it.

Javier was the highlight for me, my gosh that was funny and i hadn't expected it. Thank you Javier and Kurt. Please someone sign him up for SOI. Also enjoyed Brian. I wasn't happy cbc missed out Dai, i kept waiting for his performance. Love Patrick but its not my favourite program, Dean's choreography isn't really my taste usually.

Custom Title
    Living in Canada I was able to watch all this championship live. I was shocked after the boys results,so my enthusiasm regarding figure skating fell down in the dumps. I recovered a little after the girls wonderful skating. I couldn't find the time to watch the Gala and I simply refuse to watch Chan exhibition, but I was so happy to discover Javier's hilarious, wonderful program. I still hope the whole Gala may get uploaded on youtube, so I could watch it later, when I'll care less for the corrupt judge system.
    In a way I am sorry for Chan, as he is not guilty for the scores he gets. He is a wonderful skater, but that does not mean he should be always showered with huge PCS marks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    I still hope the whole Gala may get uploaded on youtube, so I could watch it later,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbnLX4MnvDA

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    Living in Canada I was able to watch all this championship live. I was shocked after the boys results,so my enthusiasm regarding figure skating fell down in the dumps. I recovered a little after the girls wonderful skating. I couldn't find the time to watch the Gala and I simply refuse to watch Chan exhibition, but I was so happy to discover Javier's hilarious, wonderful program. I still hope the whole Gala may get uploaded on youtube, so I could watch it later, when I'll care less for the corrupt judge system.
    In a way I am sorry for Chan, as he is not guilty for the scores he gets. He is a wonderful skater, but that does not mean he should be always showered with huge PCS marks.
    So if you feel for him and can't blame him about the judging, why hold it against him and passionately refuse to watch his gala skate?
    Unless you just don't enjoy this program (it's not one of my faves tbh). Sorry, just sounded so contradictory.

Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Thanks for this!! Watching this entire gala makes you realize that every one of these skaters is an exceptional athlete at the pinnacle of the sport and none of them really deserve any negative comments that we so freely dish out in these forums. Well done, everyone!

Currently frozen as a popsicle Chemistry66's Avatar
    I was so disappointed in myself when I realized I had forgotten it was on TV until the very end. (Then again, I'm still getting used to having a CBC channel)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Thank you!
    The funny thing though, when Patrick Chan entered the rink, somebody knocked at the door...so in the end it happened I missed his skating. It's funny as I stated before in a message that I refused to watch him, but in the end I managed to be able to be more tolerant, LOL. So, one sunny day I'll go back and just replay his gala program.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Javier's gala must be the funniest I ve seen in men the last 9-10 years. Love it!!!!

Custom Title
    Javier was just out of this world! The arena was ignited and filled with hearty laughters throughout the entire program and I could hardly catch my breath! Such a thrill! definitely the funniest program I ever watched! I love his LP and this ex further established him as the poster boy of figure skating, at least to me. Just woooow !

On the Ice
    I love YuNa's All of Me. So coooool and classy. You can really see just how in tune she is with the music.

Custom Title
    Javier's Aerobics Class was hands-down the BEST exhibition I've seen in a LONG time. Dying!

On the Ice
    I know this is kinda (well a lot!) late, but does anyone here have a link to the gala practice with all the skaters (not just ladies practice). If there isn't one up yet, do you know where I can find a gala practice of Daisuke? I would greatly appreciate that

Quote Originally Posted by Candy clouds View Post
    I know this is kinda (well a lot!) late, but does anyone here have a link to the gala practice with all the skaters (not just ladies practice). If there isn't one up yet, do you know where I can find a gala practice of Daisuke? I would greatly appreciate that
    Here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKOPKXl_8Y8

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast