2013 Worlds Exhibition Gala | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Exhibition Gala

starryxskies

On the Ice
The first half is over and let me just say, the European guys are AMAZING. Brian and Javier have the best programs by far.

Brian really knows how to work a crowd. What a lovely way to end his great Worlds outing. I love his music.

Javier is just HILARIOUS. His aerobics routine is amazing. If we can give out medals for best EX, this one is a winner!!

All the rest are a snooze fest when we compare to these 2 men.

zydeco88

On the Ice
Javier is just HILARIOUS. His aerobics routine is amazing. If we can give out medals for best EX, this one is a winner!!
Is it the new EX program with the Superman's costume? Saw the pictures of his EX practice on twitter and it had me in stitches. :laugh:

Robeye

Final Flight

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
The Spanish Superman :rofl: watered by Kurt Browning :laugh: Denis Ten, what a dancer. Yuna with the hat and Patrick with the cap :thumbsup: And many other good shows. Fun final choreographed to Canadian pop music. Lucky audience :clap:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Oh, I'm loving Javier more and more. That was so much fun!

By the way Eurosport will show the Gala in a few minutes, if someone wants to watch with british commentary.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wish someone would do a hilarious and wildly inappropriate exhibition to the highlights from Carmen.

I'd like to see every skater for the next 20 years terrified to use it for fear of being a laughingstock.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I wish someone would do a hilarious and wildly inappropriate exhibition to the highlights from Carmen.

I'd like to see every skater for the next 20 years terrified to use it for fear of being a laughingstock.

Love it.

figuristka

Medalist
Javier was the highlight for me, my gosh that was funny and i hadn't expected it. Thank you Javier and Kurt. Please someone sign him up for SOI. Also enjoyed Brian. I wasn't happy cbc missed out Dai, i kept waiting for his performance. Love Patrick but its not my favourite program, Dean's choreography isn't really my taste usually.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Living in Canada I was able to watch all this championship live. I was shocked after the boys results,so my enthusiasm regarding figure skating fell down in the dumps. I recovered a little after the girls wonderful skating. I couldn't find the time to watch the Gala and I simply refuse to watch Chan exhibition, but I was so happy to discover Javier's hilarious, wonderful program. I still hope the whole Gala may get uploaded on youtube, so I could watch it later, when I'll care less for the corrupt judge system.
In a way I am sorry for Chan, as he is not guilty for the scores he gets. He is a wonderful skater, but that does not mean he should be always showered with huge PCS marks.

SGrand

Final Flight
Living in Canada I was able to watch all this championship live. I was shocked after the boys results,so my enthusiasm regarding figure skating fell down in the dumps. I recovered a little after the girls wonderful skating. I couldn't find the time to watch the Gala and I simply refuse to watch Chan exhibition, but I was so happy to discover Javier's hilarious, wonderful program. I still hope the whole Gala may get uploaded on youtube, so I could watch it later, when I'll care less for the corrupt judge system.
In a way I am sorry for Chan, as he is not guilty for the scores he gets. He is a wonderful skater, but that does not mean he should be always showered with huge PCS marks.

So if you feel for him and can't blame him about the judging, why hold it against him and passionately refuse to watch his gala skate?
Unless you just don't enjoy this program (it's not one of my faves tbh). Sorry, just sounded so contradictory.