2013 Worlds Exhibition Gala | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Exhibition Gala

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I was so disappointed in myself when I realized I had forgotten it was on TV until the very end. (Then again, I'm still getting used to having a CBC channel)

seniorita

Record Breaker
Javier's gala must be the funniest I ve seen in men the last 9-10 years. Love it!!!!

Ilvskating

Final Flight
Javier was just out of this world! The arena was ignited and filled with hearty laughters throughout the entire program and I could hardly catch my breath! Such a thrill! definitely the funniest program I ever watched! I love his LP and this ex further established him as the poster boy of figure skating, at least to me. Just woooow !

Figga

Rinkside
I love YuNa's All of Me. So coooool and classy. You can really see just how in tune she is with the music.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Javier's Aerobics Class was hands-down the BEST exhibition I've seen in a LONG time. Dying!

Candy clouds

Rinkside
I know this is kinda (well a lot!) late, but does anyone here have a link to the gala practice with all the skaters (not just ladies practice). If there isn't one up yet, do you know where I can find a gala practice of Daisuke? I would greatly appreciate that :)

Mimzy

Rinkside
What is up with all the echo? Pretty weird, annoying and funny.

For those who speak Russian - can you please post,
what the commentators were saying:
What was the best thing talked about.
What was the funniest thing.
What was the most insightful.
Thank you

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Welcome to Golden Skate, Candy Clouds. I'm hoping the whole gala will be available on ice network when they put up the rest of Worlds this week, now that the NBC coverage is done.