Dancing With The Stars-GO Dorothy! | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Dancing With The Stars-GO Dorothy!

Val also did well at showing Zendaya's skills without making her look too provocative, which is an important consideration because of her age and personality. He managed to be tasteful yet bold in terms of trying new dance forms. Zendaya has such a command of rhythmic possibilities. There are some moves she made that were astonishing, because they used every bit of the music and every possible shift in body balance (I'm sure there's a more technical way to say this). She managed to give the impression of letting go without losing control of a movement.

Between Zendaya and Kellie, this has been one of the best seasons ever.

Scrufflet

Final Flight
I agree with the rest of you re Aly and Mark. Just didn't have the impact I had hoped for and expected. Jacoby and Karina did the best they could but I was watching the kids instead of them. Kellie/Derek absolutely took my breath away! Zen./Val were terrific. I'd be happy with either K/D or Z/V; some might want to see Val get his first trophy as Derek has had it a lot.

Val also did well at showing Zendaya's skills without making her look too provocative, which is an important consideration because of her age and personality...

This was a handicap to the team, though. Even in terms of costume, they had to be cautious.

Johar

Medalist
That was a pleasant surprise
SPOILER
Kristi Yamaguchi danced tonight alongside Dorothy Hamil. :clap:

Johar

Medalist
No Anna (redhead) so far tonight. Was hoping she would be around. And Tristian is also missing. Don't know if he was hurt or had prior commitments.

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
^Anna and Tony dance really well together IMO. They've had some fun "commercial break" numbers this season. Dunno why she isn't on tonight, either.

heyang

Record Breaker
Dorothy and Kristi! Dorothy and Kristi! :rock: :rock: :love: :love: :love:

I agree. Since I was in a teleconference with Hong Kong from 8-10pm eastern, I just started watching the finale. Glad I didn't skip. Really enjoyed Dorothy and surprise guest Kristi!

I agree. Since I was in a teleconference with Hong Kong from 8-10pm eastern, I just started watching the finale. Glad I didn't skip. Really enjoyed Dorothy and surprise guest Kristi!

I had a phone call, so I missed part of the finale too. I turned on the TV just at the correct moment, and Dorothy was getting started. When the lights came on and there was Kristi, it was such a magic moment. I couldn't stop smiling.

The ending was just as tense as I imagined it would be. I think I would have been equally thrilled with either contestant winning. The top two deserved to be the top two.