Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Ross Miner

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by lcd View Post
    Ross Redford
    Ross Redford is right!!! He is just as handsome as Robert I agree!

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Is he possibly entered for the Cranberry Open this weekend? A lot of Boston skaters are?
    Yes, Miner is listed for both SP and FS at the Cranberry Open.

SP: Friday, August 16, 2013 4:05 PM

FS: Saturday, August 17, 2013 2:30 PM

On the Ice
    [QUOTE=golden411;757267]Yes, Miner is listed for both SP and FS at the Cranberry Open.

SP: Friday, August 16, 2013 4:05 PM

FS: Saturday, August 17, 2013 2:30 PM
    [/QUOT

Anyone know if there is a live stream/video for the cranberry open this year?

On the Ice
    Ok, us Ross fans need to get this thread going again. Ive been reading some very negative things about Ross, so I think we should talk about some positives and send some good vibes his way before he competes at Skate Canada this week. Anyone want to start and say some good things about his new programs?

Custom Title
    I think with each program, I hope that he really takes his time before starting. Both are unique in their own way.

The Short is very romantic and peaceful. Depending on what kind of program precedes him, the audience needs to be ready to pay attention and focus. It is like reciting a quiet thoughtful poem, and for that, people should be listening.

For the Free, there is a meaningful theme and tone. While Men's is about hitting the jumps, regardless of how those go, the music and the story he is telling can be extremely effective if he stays with his music and lets himself simply tell the story.

All the best to Boston's best, Ross Miner!

Medalist
    Ross is a very nice, modest, grounded guy who unfailingly demonstrates gracious good sportsmanship. His free skate, for those who don't know, is about the Boston Marathon bombings. Ross, a native of Watertown, Mass, where the manhunt took place, felt compelled to say something about it.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    My very best wishes to Ross both for Skate Canada and for the rest of the season!

I hope he lands both his quads, and definitely shows the spirit of Boston Strong!

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Ross will be competing at Gardena Spring Trophy. His ankle is healing up, he is taking college courses, and he wants to qualify to compete at Worlds in 2016 in Boston.

http://www.icenetwork.com/news/2014/03/24/70033486

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Ross will be competing at Gardena Spring Trophy. His ankle is healing up, he is taking college courses, and he wants to qualify to compete at Worlds in 2016 in Boston.

http://www.icenetwork.com/news/2014/03/24/70033486
    Thank you for the link! I hadn't heard anything for so long I was afraid he was going to retire. I don't feel like he should be done yet!

Rinkside
    I am also Very Happy that Ross isnt going to retire yet. I am a huge fan of his and i am rooting for him with my heart and soul!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8