Yankowskas on IPS! | Golden Skate

Yankowskas on IPS!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Just looked on IPS and the newest bio posted was Caitlin! If it's really her, guess we won't be seeing Y/R.

Link

Whitneyskates

On the Ice
She can't find a partner, yet Caydee Denney is two time national champion. Just one of those things that make you :scratch: I guess.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
She can't find a partner, yet Caydee Denney is two time world champion. Just one of those things that make you :scratch: I guess.

US Champion you mean?

There's just so many factors that go into partnering that I can imagine why one skater would have an easier time finding a partner than another.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've heard that Josh Regan has already found another partner.

This is the third time Caitlin has been "replaced".
She skated with Daniyel Cohen, who replaced her with Molly Aaron.
She skated with John Coughlin, who replaced her with Caydee Denney.
She never really skated with Josh Regan because of his injury, but apparently she's been replaced again.

Sylvia

Record Breaker
"She skated with Daniyel Cohen, who replaced her with Molly Aaron."

Yankowskas and Cohen split after their Novice silver medal at 2007 Nationals. Yankowskas moved to Colorado Springs and eventually was paired with Coughlin - they placed 6th in their Senior debut at 2008 Nationals. Cohen stayed in Massachusetts and skated one season with Arielle Trujillo (10th in Junior Pairs at 2008 Nationals), before moving to Colorado Springs to skate with Molly Aaron for 3 seasons.