Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Rachael Flatt

  1. #1
    Minusaramadad from Arctaroon John King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Cowtown
    Posts
    541

    Rachael Flatt

    I know she's retired from competing, and it looks like she's moved forward with the next direction in her life, but I thought I'd start a thread for this hard working young lady, who I always enjoyed watching perform, and found adorably cute in interviews. Here are two excellent performances : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR2cXbneV-k https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGq_rFo5Psw , two pics of her in action, http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/R...hIRSALHFrl.jpg http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/R...dXg_N4Vpkl.jpg and two of her off ice: http://cdn04.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-...c-debut-01.jpg http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/3...bRHsbPlUPl.jpg.
    Last edited by John King; 04-13-2015 at 01:35 PM.

  2. #2
    Custom Title Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    29,347
    This past weekend Rachael took part in a camp in North Carolina for the organization "Skate Dance Dream."

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=867930373267586

  3. #3
    Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    This past weekend Rachael took part in a camp in North Carolina for the organization "Skate Dance Dream."

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=867930373267586
    And Rachael will be one of the coaches for the week-long summer camp in Colorado Springs offered by Christy Krall and Tom Z.

    As will Mirai, Max, and Josh.

  4. #4
    Custom Title StitchMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,533
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    And Rachael will be one of the coaches for the week-long summer camp in Colorado Springs offered by Christy Krall and Tom Z.

    As will Mirai, Max, and Josh.
    Something tells me he is going to be really tired of little girls asking him to sing by the end of it.

  5. #5
    Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,862
    Quote Originally Posted by StitchMonkey View Post
    Something tells me he is going to be really tired of little girls asking him to sing by the end of it.
    You mean a crowd of little girls like these ?

    I think Josh will be just fine .

  6. #6
    Custom Title StitchMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,533
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    You mean a crowd of little girls like these ?

    I think Josh will be just fine .
    There he can claim he left his guitar in Colorado. . . he can't do that in Colorado as well. Plus he will be surrounded by training mates to tease him about it back home.

  7. #7
    Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,862
    Quote Originally Posted by StitchMonkey View Post
    There he can claim he left his guitar in Colorado. . . he can't do that in Colorado as well. Plus he will be surrounded by training mates to tease him about it back home.
    Well, he doesn't have to bring his guitar to the World Arena, LOL.

    And I think he has had plenty of practice getting teased about swooning young ladies. His bud Max Settlage has a lot of fun giving him a hard time, for example.
    IIRC, Josh got mobbed at synchro nats in the Springs last year ... and he hadn't even gone public with his singing yet.

  8. #8
    Minusaramadad from Arctaroon John King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Cowtown
    Posts
    541
    Here's a link for fans, hundreds of good quality photos of Rach: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Rachael+Flatt/browse
    Last edited by John King; 04-20-2015 at 05:37 PM.

  9. #9
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    18,786
    Rachael will be one of the judges at the Broadmoor jump competition on June!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •