Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Takahito Mura

Figure Skating Is A Beautiful Sport smasma's Avatar

Takahito Mura

I've searched and searched and searched in Fan Fests and I can't find a thread for Mura, so that's why I'm creating it now.

I just saw a clip which shows Mura doing a 4T-4T jump (@1:14)!!

Custom Title
    it seemed ur to me but still great job and thanks for creating the thread , great job on gps this year, many more success to come

Quote Originally Posted by matmuh View Post
    thanks for creating the thread
    You're welcome! I was surprised that we don't have a thread for him yet. Have you checked out that clip? The amount of muscles he has in order to do a 4T-4T combo??

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by smasma View Post
    You're welcome! I was surprised that we don't have a thread for him yet. Have you checked out that clip? The amount of muscles he has in order to do a 4T-4T combo??
    i did, reaction from the ppl in the studio was funny

Quote Originally Posted by matmuh View Post
    i did, reaction from the ppl in the studio was funny
    Yeah! I was like

Custom Title
    Wow!

Custom Title
    I've searched and searched and searched in Fan Fests and I can't find a thread for Mura, so that's why I'm creating it now.

Impressive! I wasn't really a fan during previous seasons but I am now. I hope he continues to do well.

Do all skaters have thighs like that? Couldn't understand his explanation though...
    Last edited by Ayeshoo; 12-01-2014 at 09:20 AM.

OMG aside from his attempted 4T-4T i;m so impressed with his physique such a beautiful body!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeshoo View Post
    Impressive! I wasn't really a fan during previous seasons but I am now. I hope he continues to do well.

Do all skaters have thighs like that? Couldn't understand his explanation though...
    Ok. This is what Mura said: "If you need to jump 2 quads, or 3 quads later, the more quads you jump, it is more probable that the last jump will be under-rotated. I believe those muscles are necessary in order to prevent that from happening."

Machida and Beethoven inside edges's Avatar
    I can't believe that this thread has been quite for over three months although he has made a productive season. Mura's performance has been inconsistent but could be great when his quads hit hard. As I'm getting to fond of his skating, I hope all the best for him at the Worlds.
    Last edited by inside edges; 03-22-2015 at 10:06 PM.

Custom Title
    Lol, I'm looking at this thread, and realized I had seen Mura's 4T-4T before the "Favourite Jump Combos" thread appeared. Then I asked for it again 'cause I forgot. This is embarrassing.

Good luck, Mura! Not betting on you for any predictions games, since I jinxed you at 4CC.

Machida and Beethoven inside edges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpiper View Post
    Lol, I'm looking at this thread, and realized I had seen Mura's 4T-4T before the "Favourite Jump Combos" thread appeared. Then I asked for it again 'cause I forgot. This is embarrassing.

Good luck, Mura! Not betting on you for any predictions games, since I jinxed you at 4CC.
    The video clip also takes Tatsuki's episode regarding his fans holding Japanese flags during the award ceremony at 2014 Worlds, so I introduced it to Machida's fanfest.
    Therefore you could've seen the clip more than on one occasion.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by inside edges View Post
    The video clip also takes Tatsuki's episode regarding his fans holding Japanese flags during the award ceremony at 2014 Worlds, so I introduced it to Machida's fanfest.
    Therefore you could've seen the clip more than on one occasion.
    Stop! I feel like such an idiot! (though in all honesty, I'm quite sure I didn't see that video in Tatsuki's thread, and even if I did I didn't see Mura's part [again]. That's my story and I'm sticking with it. )

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by inside edges View Post
    I can't believe that this thread has been quite for over three months although he has made a productive season. Mura's performance has been inconsistent but could be great when his quads hit hard. As I'm getting to fond of his skating, I hope all the best for him at the Worlds.
    So true! For me personally Takahito's is the best phantom of the season among all of men and ladies skaters', actually. Not only his huge 3A and powerful 4T (yes, do matter when it comes to mens skating! ), but also I appreciate his improvements in the last couple of seasons, especially performance-wise and skating skill.

Good luck to Takahito at the upcoming Worlds!

Custom Title
    Good luck at the Worlds Takahito! I wish for you a skate as great as your 2014 Skate Canada performance(s).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast