1. Patrick Chan is a god on ice even if he falls 3 times (almost nobody agrees with that except crazy fans and canadians)
2. Patrick Chan can not be beaten unless he falls 6 times and a top skater is perfect.
3. When Patrick hits his programs, he deserves 300+.
4. Judges never overscored Patrick's programs.
5. The EVIDENCE that he deserved his title is in the scoring sheets. All those +2 or +3 (except for completely failed elements) and 9 pcs are justified, because the judges always do the right thing.
6. Canadian federation has nothing to do with that, Katelyn Osmond, for example, deserved higher pcs in the LP than Suzuki, even if she fell 2 times.Obviously no favoritism.