Originally aired on Japanese TV on December 23, 2012. (WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES!)
- The training throughout his 2012-2013 season is highlighted.
- The "new era" of young men's skaters (Chan, Hanyu, and Fernandez in particular) is breathing down his back.
- His challenges with the quad (he admits that he and the toe-loop jump are not exactly the best of friends.)
- Training with Morozov for a few months in Russia.
- Russian vegetable dishes from the hotel buffet are apparently very good.
- He handwashes his underwear using a plastic washboard in Russia because he doesn't want to pay extra expenses for laundry service.
- Coach Nagamitsu is like his mom. Seriously. That's devotion. ("If polished, he will shine" is what she thought of him when they first met.)
- The other members of Team Takahashi!
- His long program at the 2010 Olympics (That he received the highest PCS of the night was well-deserved. Also, in the K&C, he said that he didn't think that his performance had been enough for a medal--I'm glad he was wrong.)
- (I'm starting to think he should go for a different quad.)
- Daisuke ... I don't think that fish is going to look at you even if you whistle at it.
- He and Coach Nagamitsu fight over who gets to feel regret over a bad performance first.
- Daisuke is candid about his place in the sport (relative to Hanyu).
- Training with Morozov was actually increasing his quad success rate in practice.
- Grand Prix Final 2012-2013.
- Seriously, his partnership with Coach Nagamitsu is so heart-warming.
- Concludes with his long program at Japanese Nationals. (Yeah, you show those quads who's boss, Daisuke!)