Thread: What was NBC thinking??!!

Hybrid View

skating philosopher

What was NBC thinking??!!

Why the heck are they playing the skating recap smack in the middle of the NCAA tournament?! Won't lie I'm watching the Louisville/Coloraldo State game -- not skating....

Custom Title
    Why do we assume they were thinking in the first place? Or maybe the poor things are oblivious to the concept of online video streaming...

skating philosopher
    Well it's halftime so will watch a little.

skating philosopher
    Heard something interesting: Louisville doesn't let up even when they are ahead. They play like its a tie... Would love to see that from some of the top skaters.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    They were thinking that people who don't like basketball might conceivably watch skating. If even you were watching bball, Mrs. P, they were clearly wrong.

However, real TV is lots better than streaming, especially when my stream crashes and my TV doesn't Plus it's nice to have the audio & video properly synched. ANd if the TV is in HD, the detail is well, well worth it.

skating philosopher
    Well you're right the picture quality is better so I'm trying to go back and forth. But it's way better to watch Louisville's full court press than watch Patrick Chan stumble his way to a world title.