Tell me what else did she do that warrant + GOE?
Liza is slow. She skated very small.
#1 - no
#2 - no
#3 - no
#4 - no
#5 - no
#6 - no
1) Unexpected / creative / difficult entry -
2) Clear recognizable steps/free skating movements immediately preceding element
3) Varied position in the air / delay in rotation
4) Great height and/or distance
5) Superior extension on landing / creative exit
6) Superior flow in and out (and in-between in jump combinations / sequences)
As you can see, Caro's jumps get bullets 3-6 even when she telegraphs them. That's why they are +2/+3.
Liza doesn't, and shouldn't get any GOE.