Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Should Wagner return to Black Swan for OLY?

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    She would have to rechoreograph it quite a bit though in order to recycle it:

- spiral seq has to be changed into a choreo seq
    - choreo seq moved behind step seq

I don't think that would work to well with the music, so I'm saying "No"

Custom Title
    No.
    It's a good program which really helped her but I think she could come up with something even better for the Olympic season!

Quote Originally Posted by sequinsgalore View Post
    She would have to rechoreograph it quite a bit though in order to recycle it:

- spiral seq has to be changed into a choreo seq
    - choreo seq moved behind step seq
    Spiral sequence had to be after the step sequence in the interim rule season, so a choreo sequence could go where the spiral sequence was, but I still agree with everyone who is saying "no".

Custom Title
    I really don't like to see repeat programs. I think Ashley should have all new programs and not dredge one up from the past.....although I did prefer 2012 over 2013.

Custom Title
    I think she has to think what works best for her? Did she love the Black Swan? It was a different time with different rules as pointed out. There have been many hold overs that have done well for ie. Petrenko, Butyrskaya, Sale and Pelletier, M and D in pairs,

Banned
    NO. She is not the same skater, so why do the old program? She should continue forward in her progress and make decisions on her present training, not past results.

How is she not the same skater. What do you see different, worse or better from Ash between 2012 to 2013 season? just curious.

Custom Title
    I thought her Samson & Delilah program was even better. I think she and her team are clever enough to come up with something equally solid for the Olympic season. A more interesting question would be; what kind of music do you guys Ashley should look into?

I thought her Red Violin was interesting, but I think her Pollock program, especially the way she skated it at 2012 Nats was even better. So maybe something upbeat and joyful for the SP again?
    The LP should be all about performance again, a little diva-esque (?), something powerful and yet sassy?

No. I would like to see new program.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2