StSq
CCoSp
ChSq

Some mistakes, should fall in the standings

FS: 56.28 + 60.69 - 1.00 = 115.97
Tot: 183.10, in 4th (out of 12)

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
She did at 2011 Russian Nationals...whether she will on the Senior international stage is something that I think will happen too eventually.

Nationals are useless when you cant do it internationally
she is the New Kiira Korpi which is not good, you will know she cannot skate a clean FS

Mao88

Record Breaker
Adelina - 115.97 (Total - 183.10). Falls to 4th.

Will need to eliminate the mistakes from her FS next season if she is going to be a major contender. Still some temperament issues to address. But, its getting better gradually

zschultz1986

Final Flight
Love the good sportsmanship of all the teams! Team Japan is a class act! The WTT is a really good idea, I'm glad they're doing it at Sochi! It gives skaters a team to be apart of, which CAN help performances, skating well and having a cheering section behind you!

Great last flight of skating, especially Mao, Gracie, Ashley, and Akiko!

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ashley and Gracie make a great team. First at Worlds getting the 3rd spot back and here putting the hammer down for the team title.

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
The final group of girls saved this entire competition.
I was so moved by Ashley, Gracie and Akiko!!

Now I hope all the skaters get the rest they deserve :)

christinaskater

Medalist
Congratulations Akiko Suzuki! 2 time World Team Trophy Ladies Gold Medalist/Champion!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for your new personal best score 199.58! And new personal best free skate score 133.02 65.76 67.26 8.36 8.07 8.50 8.57 8.54 0.00

ordinary person

On the Ice
Mao in 5th is just too low, now we know for sure she can't be a rival to Yuna anymore considering if South Korea participated in this competition we all know Yuna would've been first place without a doubt.

Trewyn

Medalist
The final group of girls saved this entire competition.
I was so moved by Ashley, Gracie and Akiko!!

Now I hope all the skaters get the rest they deserve :)

Seconded! It was thrilling to finally see some great, competitive performances! Gracie will have to up it artistically befores she 'moves' me, but way for landing those big jumps!
Mao and Adelina brought a lot of good skating to the table as well, but up against those three near-perfect skates, they couldn't afford to make mistakes...
Good Ladies competition overall!!

I hope all the skaters have a good party and a nice break!

LRK

Record Breaker
I don't suppose the skaters get individual medals? I so would wish Akiko to have a gold...

zamboni step

Final Flight
Nationals are useless when you cant do it internationally
she is the New Kiira Korpi which is not good, you will know she cannot skate a clean FS

That's the thing though....you can never know anything with this sport. You assumed she'd fall twice at Europeans and she didn't fall once and won the silver and some, including myself thought she deserved the gold.

gmyers

Record Breaker
She did at 2011 Russian Nationals...whether she will on the Senior international stage is something that I think will happen too eventually.

This is not true anyway. The end of that program was an absolute disaster.

And while Akiko did great and was amazing. Ladies world team trophy gold medalist does not exist at all in anyway and just saying symbolically of her great performance is still kind of annoying.