Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: World Team Trophy 2013 Ladies

I was very impressed with Ashley and Gracie today. I think the US has finally gotten back its 1-2 punch threat with
    these two ladies.

Akiko must be thrilled with her performances I know that I am. She really rocked both the SP & LP, well done!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by zamboni step View Post
    I sure wish I had your powers to see into the future. It's quite incredible the things you see with your magical powers....
    IMO Gracie will pass Wagner next season too. And I don't think magical powers are needed to see the probability of that is high.

Custom Title
    Wagner should just retire. She's not bringing it. She no longer bothers to bring it. Send some young one so they can build on the Olympics experience.

Adelina is typical. This girl is not good. I honestly don't see any nice quality. Kiira at least looks like a knock out. And her basic skating skills are very good. Adelina is just "meh"
    Weak jumps, bad flutz, bad flip (hello, did anyone ever see her rocking the edge on those flips?), bad 3T, bad 2A, ok Sal, good Loop. So basically one decent jump out of everything? Seriously, aside from her parents, who actually think someone with so much handicaps can be a world/olympics champ? Get real.

Adelina, flaws and all, is a 100x times better skater than that wretched Julia. No contest between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Moment View Post
    Old news, never been a rival since 2009.
    I guess urdinary person notice this now b/c he might just wake up from sleeping pills XD

Quote Originally Posted by FlattFan View Post
    Wagner should just retire. She's not bringing it. She no longer bothers to bring it. Send some young one so they can build on the Olympics experience.

Adelina is typical. This girl is not good. I honestly don't see any nice quality. Kiira at least looks like a knock out. And her basic skating skills are very good. Adelina is just "meh"
    Weak jumps, bad flutz, bad flip (hello, did anyone ever see her rocking the edge on those flips?), bad 3T, bad 2A, ok Sal, good Loop. So basically one decent jump out of everything? Seriously, aside from her parents, who actually think someone with so much handicaps can be a world/olympics champ? Get real.

Adelina, flaws and all, is a 100x times better skater than that wretched Julia. No contest between the two.
    Wagner skates fine. Only Overweight skater should just retire b/c they hurt the ice when they fall.

Medalist
    Who cares about Gracie and Ashley anyway?

I am just so happy for Akiko!

Custom Title
    Huh? Ashley had a great season. Is there still a question whether she can beat Mao? She and Akiko Suzuki are the only ladies skaters who actually skate with some charisma, in my opinion. Go Ashley! Prove the haters wrong.

Custom Title
    I suspect Mao will follow in the steps of Kwan and never get that elusive OGM. Torino was her golden year imo and unfortunately she wasn't age eligible.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by jenaj View Post
    Huh? Ashley had a great season. Is there still a question whether she can beat Mao? She and Akiko Suzuki are the only ladies skaters who actually skate with some charisma, in my opinion. Go Ashley! Prove the haters wrong.
    Yes, by doing 2A-2T. You would have a great season, too if you scale back so much.
    Even when Caro was scaling back, she was still doing 2A-3T, and 3T-3T.

The top contenders are upping their TES, and this girl is doing 2A-2T? Ridiculous. Is there a question whether she's gonna be a contender?

Banned
    Both American girls did quite well today. I actually thought that Wagner would be in the lead, and then Suzuki's score showed up . Almost every jump was with sloppy landing. She was slow, her steps are little which doesn't give the wide and scale of the blades and edges. Also, she prepares for all jumps long and with such a scared-depressed face that it makes a hole in the emotional flow of the prog. No way it could have resulted in that good PCS. Which proves once again that ISU's CoP is not judging. It's a customized service that is used when and how it is required at the moment.

Custom Title
    Yes, by doing 2A-2T. You would have a great season, too if you scale back so much.
    Even when Caro was scaling back, she was still doing 2A-3T, and 3T-3T.

The top contenders are upping their TES, and this girl is doing 2A-2T? Ridiculous. Is there a question whether she's gonna be a contender?
    Well, you're entitled to your opinion, even if it makes little sense based on the results.

Miserere Nobis
    Quote Originally Posted by snsd View Post
    Who cares about Gracie and Ashley anyway?

I am just so happy for Akiko!

What a classy comment.

Custom Title
    Does anyone know where I can watch the performance of Gabrielle Daleman, Kaetlyn Osmond, Gracie Gold and Akiko Suzuki ? Link please

Miserere Nobis
    I see from Gracie's FS protocol that she scored, quite consistently, in the 7.50-8.00 range for PCS. Still not up to par with the standards of the very best ladies, but this should be a good sign headed into next season.

Rinkside
    I'm so glad that Akiko could end her season on a happy and proud note after the disaster of Worlds and can put it behind her now.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast