2013 World Team Trophy Pairs | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2013 World Team Trophy Pairs

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Stiffboard Radford and Robot single jumps Duhamel getting silver ? I'd have them 3rd overall, this pair team is 10 times deplorable than Sale/Pelletier. D/R do not deserve a higher PCS than James/Cipres. :disapp:

James/Cipres and Peng/Zhang were underscored.

figuristka

Medalist
Stiffboard Radford and Robot single jumps Duhamel getting silver ? I'd have them 3rd overall, this pair team is 10 times deplorable than Sale/Pelletier. D/R do not deserve a higher PCS than James/Cipres. :disapp:

James/Cipres and Peng/Zhang were underscored.

Eric is actually quite artistic for a male Pairs skater. Megan can do 3 lutz's and was a singles skater as a senior and placed 5th at 4cc in singles one year. She struggled with jumps in this competition but its not her usual.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Eric is actually quite artistic for a male Pairs skater. Megan can do 3 lutz's and was a singles skater as a senior and placed 5th at 4cc in singles one year. She struggled with jumps in this competition but its not her usual.

if D/R are artistic then S/P I dont know what to say to this crocodile pair.
D/R having higher PCS than J/C is wrong, they have no artistry and the lifts are stiff.

J/C are also athletic but they have something else

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Peng/Zhang got their score raised

to: 61.54 + 55.24 - 1.00 = 115.78 (PB, 3rd best of the night)

I did think their score were low, considered they rotated everything, had a quad twist and only had one mistake (1 fall)

This means they will not place 5th, but move up to 3rd. Team China is still in 6th, but only 1 point from Team France
After seeing their score, I actually thought: "It's really low, maybe there is a judging mistake?"... I was right! :biggrin: I think that the result was really fair, and that V/T weren't overscored (just the second time this season)...

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
It appears that Peng & Zhang had their pair spin called for no value, the ruling was overturned, based on the appeal process, and the 4.76 points were awarded, based on the judges' scores.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Thanks, Max and Tanya. :clap:

And a special thanks to the Captain Trankov for K&C that he created. :thumbsup::yay::party2::points: