18:40:00 Ladies Short Program
4/12/2013
16:00:00 Pairs Short Program
17:25:00 Ice Dance Free Dance
19:00:00 Men Free Skating
4/13/2013
15:15:00 Pairs Free Skating
16:50:00 Ladies Free Skating

The ISU website has live streaming on the front page. It is available everywhere except Korea & Japan.

altuixde

On the Ice
I wish I could watch it live, but I can't. I'm not sure where I should watch it on demand. Of icenetwork.com and isu.org, which is less likely to post spoilers? Even if I go directly to the event page on icenetwork, I'm afraid that they'll post spoiler images here on that page as the event progresses.

Edit: And the news links on the right could also contain spoilers.

ranjake

Final Flight
Sorry if I'm being dense- not sure what GMT is? Mountain time? Just trying to calculate when to watch in the US? East coast? Thank you so much for posting this thread :)

deedee1

Record Breaker
Will be leaving for Yoyogi in about an hour. :)
Good luck to all skaters! And let's enjoy, both participating skaters and its fans, the last competition of the season, shall we! :yay:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Sorry if I'm being dense- not sure what GMT is? Mountain time? Just trying to calculate when to watch in the US? East coast? Thank you so much for posting this thread :)

Caveat: As discussed in another thread, USFSA did make a big error in one of its posts summarizing the WTT format.

But IF (fingers crossed) USFSA can be trusted to convert times correctly, it has posted the WTT schedule according to ET. (Scroll down to see the sched.)
The mistake mentioned above is not repeated at this link, thank goodness.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Time Schedule
(Local Time, GMT +08:00)

Date Time Category Segment
4/11/2013
15:15:00 Ice Dance Short Dance
16:35:00 Men Short Program
18:40:00 Ladies Short Program
4/12/2013
16:00:00 Pairs Short Program
17:25:00 Ice Dance Free Dance
19:00:00 Men Free Skating
4/13/2013
15:15:00 Pairs Free Skating
16:50:00 Ladies Free Skating

The ISU website has live streaming on the front page. It is available everywhere except Korea & Japan.

Well thanks a lot ISU results site (from whence this schedule was copied)!!!

Just put on the live streaming to watch the start of the Short Dance, and all I managed to catch was Kaitlyn and Andrew getting their results!!!

So, it looks like Local Time is NOT Greenwich Mean Time +08:00, as the schedule says. It is actually British Summer Time +08:00!!! Grrrrrr!!!!

07:15 GMT is 08:15 BST. So, I put the computer on at 08:00 BST. But the competition was actually at 07:15 BST. So, all I got was the tail end of it.

And the worst of it is that I could have watched it at 07:15 BST. I had my breakfast early so as to watch the short dance at 08:15 BST. If I had realised that it was actually on at 07:15 BST, I could have just had my breakfast a bit later, in between competitions.

So, it looks like the ISU was confused by the fact that we are on Daylight Savings Time.

A timely warning of the dangers of trying to work out times when you are on Daylight Savings Time.

CaroLiza_fan

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wheeeeee, I am finishing work earlier than usual tomorrow, so I will be able to watch the Men's LP live! Yay!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I'm hoping they'll get it up prior to the Gala, which is on tonight late.

- Gala time is 14:00 - 17:00 Tokyo time today (Sunday).
I think that means it starts at 1:00 am ET Sunday ... which is fifty minutes from now.​

- Per the ISU:
"Ice Dancers Ksenia Monko/Kirill Khaliavin (RUS) have withdrawn from the Exhibition Gala at the ISU World Team Trophy 2013 on Sunday.
According to the medical bulletin, Khaliavin is suffering from a virus infection with high temperature."

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The Gala has begun. :)

Does anybody know if the Gala is going to be available in the videos section later on?

I had been planning on watching the Formula 1 live, but I see that last year's competitions are available, but the gala is not available.

So, would I be better taping the F1 and continuing to watch the gala just in case?

By the way, it's good to see Denis Ten is performing as an added bonus! :biggrin: But, I would have loved to have seen some of the Russians as well! ;)

CaroLiza_fan

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I should have mentioned above that the Japanese also were scheduled for a team performance, but somehow my blind eyes missed it on the line-up.

I loved seeing them all together ... esp. when Chris Reed and Mao Asada performed a quick rotational lift. :)