Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 164

Thread: Michelle Kwan

  1. #31
    Bona Fide Member Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    32,453

    0 Not allowed!
    Michelle and Clay say Merry Christmas (from Michelle's twitter page).

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcWUm1ZCcAAsEwI.jpg

  2. #32
    skating philosopher Mrs. P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    14,838

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    Michelle and Clay say Merry Christmas (from Michelle's twitter page).

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcWUm1ZCcAAsEwI.jpg
    Awww, that's lovely!

  3. #33
    Bona Fide Member Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    32,453

    0 Not allowed!
    For those interested, the MK forum is up again now. Michelle just posted a Christmas message. Mentions her whirlwind honeymoon in St. Moritz, then jetting off to Korea for the Special Olympics, etc.

  4. #34
    Bona Fide Member Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    32,453

    0 Not allowed!
    Michelle's work on behalf of athletes with disabilities as been cited by the U.S. State Department as one of the top thirteen (number five) "Stories that Shaped 2013."

    http://blogs.state.gov/stories/2013/...ped-world-2013

  5. #35
    Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity ice coverage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,535

    0 Not allowed!
    ‏@MichelleWKwan
    Another highlight - bumping into superstar 2 time Olympic Champ @Aly_Raisman #selfie #Boston2014 @USFigureSkating pic.twitter.com/jvPyv9hyzE
    11:24 PM - 11 Jan 14 ·
    https://twitter.com/MichelleWKwan/st...67855132819457

    LOL, even Kwan can get starstruck, I guess. (Or maybe Raisman and she have a pre-existing friendship as fellow Olympic medalists?)

  6. #36
    Bona Fide Member Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    32,453

    0 Not allowed!
    ^ Michelle and Aly are old curling buddies.

    http://c.o0bc.com/rf/image_609w/Bost..._lifestyle.jpg

    Here is Michelle watching Mirai's exhibition skate at Nationals. People who were there say she was visibly moved by the performance and by Mirai's difficult situation, and she left immediately after Mirai skated. (Thanks to photographer belladella and to poster teach23 at the MK Forum.)

    http://instagram.com/p/jS3giAuOaR/#

  7. #37
    skating philosopher Mrs. P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    14,838

    0 Not allowed!
    Fanboying from Jason Brown:

    (golden411 had posted the earlier tweets elsewhere, but Jason's tweet was from today)

    Follow

    Arsenio Hall
    ‏@ArsenioHall
    Hey @MichelleWKwan, I'm so happy for my friend @jasonbskates!!! #blessings 😎👍
    9:44 AM - 13 Jan 2014

    Michelle Kwan
    ‏@MichelleWKwan
    .@ArsenioHall you should've been there! @jasonbskates skated brilliantly & I had a chance to give him a congratulatory hug @USFigureSkating
    10:24 AM - 13 Jan 2014

    And then today's very cute tweet from Jason:

    Jason Brown
    ‏@jasonbskates
    @MichelleWKwan Can't believe I got to hug u! I couldn't even breathe I was so starstruck! Can't even put into words how much I look up to u!
    10:09 AM - 18 Jan 2014


    Awww, I'm so happy Jason got to meet his favorite skater!

  8. #38
    Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity ice coverage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,535

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Fanboying from Jason Brown:

    (golden411 had posted the earlier tweets elsewhere, but Jason's tweet was from today)

    Follow

    Arsenio Hall
    ‏@ArsenioHall
    Hey @MichelleWKwan, I'm so happy for my friend @jasonbskates!!! #blessings 😎👍
    9:44 AM - 13 Jan 2014

    Michelle Kwan
    ‏@MichelleWKwan
    .@ArsenioHall you should've been there! @jasonbskates skated brilliantly & I had a chance to give him a congratulatory hug @USFigureSkating
    10:24 AM - 13 Jan 2014

    And then today's very cute tweet from Jason:

    Jason Brown
    ‏@jasonbskates
    @MichelleWKwan Can't believe I got to hug u! I couldn't even breathe I was so starstruck! Can't even put into words how much I look up to u!
    10:09 AM - 18 Jan 2014


    Awww, I'm so happy Jason got to meet his favorite skater!
    (1) And the mutual admiration society continues with a virtual kiss from @MichelleWKwan:
    .@jasonbskates - you're so sweet. Wishing you the best in Sochi. Hope to see you there! x
    1:05 PM - 18 Jan 2014
    https://twitter.com/MichelleWKwan/st...48761390817280

    (2) Unrelated funny photo from @charlieawhite:
    .@meryledavis and @MichelleWKwan having a nice conversation while I look on like- "whoa we're being interviewed by Michelle Kwan"

    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    ^ Michelle and Aly are old curling buddies.

    http://c.o0bc.com/rf/image_609w/Bost..._lifestyle.jpg

    Here is Michelle watching Mirai's exhibition skate at Nationals. People who were there say she was visibly moved by the performance and by Mirai's difficult situation, and she left immediately after Mirai skated. (Thanks to photographer belladella and to poster teach23 at the MK Forum.)

    http://instagram.com/p/jS3giAuOaR/#
    Thx, MM. Looks as if Michelle and Aly could show these guys a thing or two about curling :

  9. #39
    Bona Fide Member Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    32,453

    0 Not allowed!

  10. #40
    Bona Fide Member Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    32,453

    0 Not allowed!
    Michelle, Lysacek, and Tatiana Tarasova in Sochi.

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bfs4us3IIAA9G72.jpg

  11. #41
    Bona Fide Member Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    32,453

    0 Not allowed!
    Michelle hooks up with Irina Sluteskaya.

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgNvjr5CQAAAlZT.jpg:large

  12. #42
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,080

    0 Not allowed!
    I'm assuming Michelle is in Sochi covering the event for Fox Sports? I saw some of her pre Olympic interviews with Jeremy Abbott, Gracie Gold and Ashley Wagner which were illuminating.

    I wish she were doing commentary though!

  13. #43
    Bona Fide Member Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    32,453

    0 Not allowed!
    Yes, Michelle is doing features for Fox Sports 1. Links are listed in this thread on the MK Forum:

    http://mkforum.net/forum/showthread....uot-from-Sochi

    Here she is in Sochi with the Protopopovs.

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgTN6mACEAAYptM.jpg

  14. #44
    Bona Fide Member Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    32,453

    0 Not allowed!
    Michelle with Lu Chen in Sochi.

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgXU0mFIYAAsvgk.jpg

  15. #45
    Bona Fide Member Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    32,453

    0 Not allowed!
    Michelle high-fives the Sochi mascot.

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhPwe_aIAAAT8vK.jpg:large

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •