Trankov: "Maybe I'm pregnant?" | Golden Skate

Trankov: "Maybe I'm pregnant?"

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
There is an interview on Rus site (I might translate it later) said that he
"couldn't reveal his character on the ice, because lately he felt not so good. Puking in the morning. Don't know, may be I'm pregnant? May be I'll become the 1st man in something. Look, the canadians talking about their 3z. And I will be the 1st pregnant dude"
:D
http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/148244018.html

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ooooooh, but who is the father?! ;)

This could turn out to be quite scandalous! :popcorn:

Icey

Record Breaker
well they are transplanting uteruses now. Ten or so years ago a magazine had a piece which indicated that technically we are able now for a man to carry a baby to term. In the future, I can see married couples having this conversation: I had the first one; YOU can have the second one:laugh:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Oh dear goodness...we really can't wait til the 2013 2014 skating year starts. Is this what we have fallen too. what's next talking about the Oleg Protopopov's toupee? Yuna Kim has a spilt end? Michelle Kwan caught wearing same evening dress? Sasha Cohen breaks a finger nail? Evan Lycacek admits he goes to fake and bake? Johnny Weir refuses to wear sequins - only bugle beads and genuine peacock feathers.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Because man in this team is Tatiana Volosozhar (it is so - she is the leader) - we know who.

Hah, I totally agree. Tatiana rocks and I love it when the female has more attitude than the male and isn't just a body he lifts and throws... she's kinda like Barbara Fusar-Poli but without the stank looks. :biggrin:

I can't say for sure what Trankov was trying to say, but I think he was complimenting the Canadians for being the first to land 3lutzes so consistently (Duhamel and Arnold were the first, but D/R made it their trademark and were the first to land them at Worlds). But yes, oh that crazy Russian. :laugh: