Checking up on folks | Golden Skate

Checking up on folks

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I likely missed something in all the mayhem then greif, but I have not seen or heard Toni in this forum, tho, there are many many threads i never see. I just missed her sometimes spot on viewpoints. I hope she is ok, and I hope it is ok to ask when someone disappears, mod or regular member. I hope she is ok. Not looking for gossip, just concerned when a regular disappears.:confused:

heyang

Record Breaker
Toni said she was going to be away from the boards for a month or two - busy with work and life.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I've talked to CoyoteChris a few times via email. He seems to be fine! He's just recovering from Worlds, me thinks. :biggrin:

deedee1

Record Breaker
I'm glad skateluvr raised this. I've been wondering myself.

:yes: same for me...I have not seen Toni's name and comments lately I thought, and that's why it leads me here to check on Le Cafe. Glad I've checked here and learn she is just busy with work and life. :)

Hope she will show up at...e.g. the following thread one of these days when she's got some free time. I remember she's saying she loves the Disney! ;)
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?40954-Disney-Fairies

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Toni posts a lot on her Facebook wall. It sounds like she's attending (and photographing?) a friend's wedding this weekend.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Thanks, iluvtodd! :) I don't do Facebook myself, so without you mentioning it I would have had (oh another perfect tense for me...:scratch: hoping this is correct) no way of knowing she's doing fine. :yes:

Your perfect tense is perfect, Deedee!

I don't do Facebook either. I gather she's pretty busy with life and work, which is a good thing. And she's now getting more daylight than most of the rest of us.

While we're worrying about people, I hope everyone who is in Oklahoma, or who has kin there, is safe.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ Amen to that!

Welcome, Chris S. to GS! Hope Toni responds to your FB request.