Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: American Idol 3

Michael McKeown ("SHUT UP already!") - don't let the door hit you on the way out. Perhaps you could hook up with Kiira who got booted last night?
    I could NOT STAND HIM... he was great the first audition in New York... but his total "You said I was good so don't you dare say I'm not the best" was just soooooooooo immature... it's like "yes they did say you were good, but you royally sucked here in hollywood."

I didn't realize Lauren E (Daddy's Girl) got booted Tuesday Nite until I rewatched my tape! :( I really liked her made up song LOL

Banned

They dumped Lauren?

she has the whole pop package -great voice- theey get tired and confused and make lousy pick sometimes.

I'm thinking it has more to do with... they want to make sure they get in... by way of the wild card show...

Clay was a wild card... as was Trenyce and Carmen and Kim Caldwell last year... and look how they did!

In my heart, I'm actually Canadian....
    Ranking last night's performances:

1. Dianna -- somehow missed all her previous appearances, but she's pretty dang good!
    2. Fantaysia -- my girl!! I totally agree with Simon; she's a star already -- but last night, Dianna was a notch better IMO.
    3. Matthew -- I don't like that song, but he's got a great voice.
    4. Katie -- I like how she went out there and did something a little different. She did pretty well, I think.
    5. Marque -- good voice but pretty generic. And having been a hotel banquet worker during the early 90s and having had to have worked a lot of wedding receptions during that time, I really have no desire to hear ANY rendition of Wind Beneath My Wings ever again.
    6. Jennifer --too up and down, vocal-wise, for my taste.
    7. Erskine -- OK voice, but IMO dull.
    8. Ashley (??) -- I thought it was borderline hideous. First of all, she said she was going to go out there and show them her fun side, and she didn't. Secondly, I find it annoying when singers take a nice simple song like "Crazy" and embellish it by dragging the vowel sounds out to about 15 syllables in 4 or 5 different keys and adding some caterwauling.

I voted for Katie Webber and Matt Metzger... no one else impressed me(and I do have to say that I think Matt got my vote just for his eyes now that I've rewatched last night's episode LOL)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4