Cinnamon challenge | Golden Skate

Cinnamon challenge

I just read about this myself. I wonder whether it's just Americans who are so shallow and casually self-destructive, or whether this kind of behavior is prevalent in other countries, too. It reminds me to the classic parental response to "But Mom/Dad, everyone's doing it!"--"And if everyone jumped off a cliff, would you do it too?" Clearly, some people would jump. Just to see if gravity really is a law.

louisa05

Final Flight
At the last school I taught at, the head football coach/principal and his defensive coordinator/science teacher allowed (basically encouraged) these sort so "food challenges" to be carried out in the teacher's homeroom on more than one occasion. There were teachers trying to blow the whistle on it as some of them were physically dangerous. None of us work there anymore. The principal and his buddy still do.

That's awful, Louisa. I guess some people don't outgrow juvenile attitudes. I'd say you were well rid of them, except that they're still teaching the students.

I think some people don't realize how casual sheer malice can be--watching other people suffer or embarrass themselves just for the fun of seeing it.