Thread: Boston Nationals 2014

Banned

Boston Nationals 2014

Hello. I would like to go to the Boston National figure skating championships in 2014. I’m 20 and was wondering if there are any other young people (18-29) on here that are planning on going as well. Maybe we could meet up while we’re there?

Miserere Nobis
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8boy4life View Post
    Hello. I would like to go to the Boston National figure skating championships in 2014. I’m 20 and was wondering if there are any other young people (18-29) on here that are planning on going as well. Maybe we could meet up while we’re there?
    Welcome to GS, sk8boy4life! Post long and post often!

To answer your question, I'm earnestly looking into the possibility/plausibility of flying up to Boston during the latter half of that week to watch the senior divisions compete for those Olympic spots. I hope I'll be able to go, watch some great skating, and meet up with fellow forum members!

i would love to go but i'm not sure i will be able to afford flying out there. i am planning to go in 2015 when it's closer to home (i'm in michigan)

Miserere Nobis
    It's early yet, but would anyone happen to know how quickly the tickets for the single sessions sell out? Unfortunately, I won't be able to make a final decision on attending until early-to-mid December. If I am able to go, I plan on purchasing seats for the championship events in ladies', men's, and dance.

Custom Title
    Does anyone know where the judges will be on this map? I'd like to sit on their side of the arena. Single session tickets go on sale this Friday at 11AM EST.

Edit: I found the answer.

Edit 2: I'm not sure why they posted the time that the single session tickets go on sale in EST. We'll be using EDT until November 3.

Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    Love this photo/tweet from Christina Gao re today's Boston Nationals media day :

@christina_gao
    Hey, look what I found in @BostonGlobe today! Come watch the 2014 U.S Championships!! #sweet #me! pic.twitter.com/iaZNHl3oSh
    1:56 PM - 26 Sep 13
    https://twitter.com/christina_gao/st...34305302212608

Don't mean to be picky but 2015 is Greensboro...2016 is Minn/St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by macy View Post
    i would love to go but i'm not sure i will be able to afford flying out there. i am planning to go in 2015 when it's closer to home (i'm in michigan)