Boston Nationals 2014 | Golden Skate

Boston Nationals 2014

sk8boy4life

Match Penalty
Hello. I would like to go to the Boston National figure skating championships in 2014. I’m 20 and was wondering if there are any other young people (18-29) on here that are planning on going as well. Maybe we could meet up while we’re there?

ForeverFish

Medalist
Hello. I would like to go to the Boston National figure skating championships in 2014. I’m 20 and was wondering if there are any other young people (18-29) on here that are planning on going as well. Maybe we could meet up while we’re there?

Welcome to GS, sk8boy4life! Post long and post often!

To answer your question, I'm earnestly looking into the possibility/plausibility of flying up to Boston during the latter half of that week to watch the senior divisions compete for those Olympic spots. I hope I'll be able to go, watch some great skating, and meet up with fellow forum members!

macy

Record Breaker
i would love to go but i'm not sure i will be able to afford flying out there. i am planning to go in 2015 when it's closer to home (i'm in michigan)

ForeverFish

Medalist
It's early yet, but would anyone happen to know how quickly the tickets for the single sessions sell out? Unfortunately, I won't be able to make a final decision on attending until early-to-mid December. If I am able to go, I plan on purchasing seats for the championship events in ladies', men's, and dance.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Don't mean to be picky but 2015 is Greensboro...2016 is Minn/St. Paul
i would love to go but i'm not sure i will be able to afford flying out there. i am planning to go in 2015 when it's closer to home (i'm in michigan)