Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Alissa Czisny Update!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Victura View Post
    Reports from the show have said that there was some lighting problem, and that almost all the skaters fell on something. Kurt makes reference to it in his blog post on June 8th here: http://www.kurtfiles.com/forfun/kbfromasia13.php
    Thanks so much for the link to Kurt's site! He writes that he is doing "Singin' in the Rain," and in one show, the cameo role of the policeman will be played by Hongbo Zhao. What a great scene to imagine.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    Hmmm, I am wondering if the truth is she needs the money so instead of getting her programs she is trying to earn some money. Second, oh dear, one wold have expected much more crisp jumps by now. I mean they applauded single axels and double toes and a fall on a stag jump. Yes nice spins but this should not give anyone confidence - I don't think saw an attempt at a double axel or "garbage" triple (toe, wally or salchow. if you were an inverstor this performance does not give great confidence as beautiful as she is. Minor detail I anticipate her hair being down is because it is usually up and she wanted to show it off. Moon river would be an Audrey upsweep. I like Czisny skating but her performance hear does not give a lot of confidence.
    When Audrey sings the song in the movie she is sitting on a balcony with her freshly washed hair partially wrapped in a towel and hanging down to her shoulders. The song itself is a musical representation of the softer, sentimental , romantic Holly rather than the sophisticated wannabe with upswept hair.

Custom Title
    Well whatever. Hard to be sophisticated when you can't land a garbage triple or a double axel.

A little charity, please. The girl dislocated her hip. She has other concerns on her plate besides her hair-do.

Tripping on the Podium
    I thought her Moon River was lovely. She has such nice extension, it is hard to believe she was injured so seriously, she looks so fluid and flexible!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12