2013 - 2014 Russian skaters, rules, and events | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2013 - 2014 Russian skaters, rules, and events

Country
Russia

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Thank you!! I'm happy that Ogoreltseva is still planning her beautiful 3-3! :yes: If I remember well, Medvedeva used to plan 3F+3T and 3S+3T in FS and 3Lz+3T in the SP...

Ogoreltseva filled out and isnt that stable now, her 3lo-3lo barely gets any height
surprisingly Ogorletseva is also from Udmurtia same state as Tuk who has had similar weight issues

Finnstep

Final Flight
Is Proklova assigned to any JGP events? I don't remember seeing her on the entry lists for JGP Latvia, Mexico and Slovakia.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Is Proklova assigned to any JGP events? I don't remember seeing her on the entry lists for JGP Latvia, Mexico and Slovakia.

she is listed I think in Slovakia
they should give her Latvia and swap Sakhanovich to a later date for her second event, those test skate falls looks like a disaster for an early season start off

Country
Russia
Proklova is substitute at JGP III Kosice.
May be (only may be) she, not Stavitskaia, will be at this Event.

Country
Russia
swap Sakhanovich to a later date for her second event, those test skate falls looks like a disaster for an early season start off
May be (only may) Sakhanovich in Riga (JGP I) will be changed by Sotskova.

Chen, Medvedeva, Sotskova at one Event - what a great fight!

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Any news about Titushkina? She was on the JGP podium last year, and I really liked her! Is she still injuried?

hanca

Record Breaker
thanks, a warning sign for Sakahnovich ? but its too early in the season
good Sotskova is in great shape

That's worrying! It is not that early in the season for juniors. Sakahnovich is scheduled to have her first JGP in about three weeks time! I wished they would swap her for Sotskova who had good test skate and gave Sakahnovich two events later in the season to give her time to get ready.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
That's worrying! It is not that early in the season for juniors. Sakahnovich is scheduled to have her first JGP in about three weeks time! I wished they would swap her for Sotskova who had good test skate and gave Sakahnovich two events later in the season to give her time to get ready.

I think they will probably swap her for Sotskova
test skates for seniors will be tommorow

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Sotnkova wants to really fall hard does she ? Sotnikova back to 3Lz-3Lo :unsure:

Adelina Sotnikova SP Carmen, today's test skate: 3Z-3Lo :disapp:, singled 3F, 2A from spiral, steps accented in music, prog delivered powerfully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj3ncwqgWhQ - good presentation her 3F will kill her again,
why not go for 3T-3T, 3lo, 2A her loop is more stable than Flip she gets bigger GOE too

Elena Radionova. Today's test skate. 3Z-3T(!), 3F, 3F-1Lo-3S, 3Z, 2A from eagle entrance, 3Lo-2T, very musical and beautiful steps and prog

Julia Lipnitskaya today's test skate: 3Z-3T, 2A, 3F, gorgeous spins, prog performed in good "fighting" spirit.

Anna Pogorilaya today's test skate, 2Z-3T, 3Lo, 2A (low), red dress, she grew up a little.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Sotnkova wants to really fall hard does she ? Sotnikova back to 3Lz-3Lo :unsure:

Adelina Sotnikova SP Carmen, today's test skate: 3Z-3Lo :disapp:, singled 3F, 2A from spiral, steps accented in music, prog delivered powerfully.

Elena Radionova. Today's test skate. 3Z-3T(!), 3F, 3F-1Lo-3S, 3Z, 2A from eagle entrance, 3Lo-2T, very musical and beautiful steps and prog

Julia Lipnitskaya today's test skate: 3Z-3T, 2A, 3F, gorgeous spins, prog performed in good "fighting" spirit.

Anna Pogorilaya today's test skate, 2Z-3T, 3Lo, 2A (low), red dress, she grew up a little.
Which music did Radionova and Lipnitskaya use? And, did Adelina land her combo? I really loved her 3Lz+3Lo in 2010-2011, it was stable and very well-executed, I hope she'll be back to that level one day!!

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj3ncwqgWhQ - good presentation her 3F will kill her again,
why not go for 3T-3T, 3lo, 2A her loop is more stable than Flip she gets bigger GOE too

I am glad to hear that everything went well for her)but really, what was the music?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Which music did Radionova and Lipnitskaya use? And, did Adelina land her combo? I really loved her 3Lz+3Lo in 2010-2011, it was stable and very well-executed, I hope she'll be back to that level one day!!

I posted the video above

Sotnikova is back to 3Lz-3Lo, but we know her nemesis 3F as usual in the SP

Finnstep

Final Flight

gmyers

Record Breaker
If it would help I would send sotnikova some money to stop doing flips!! Does she have to be bribed? With the worst coaching in skating can outsiders try to bribe her to stop doing stupid things?