Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 588

Thread: 2013 - 2014 Russian skaters, rules, and events

  1. #46
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by LRK View Post
    I haven't even dared look.... But, I think I saw somewhere that he's Back to Black? I sincerely hope this is so, as I do not think that he has the colouring for blonde...
    Here are pics from 13th of July http://formulaofice.gallery.ru/watch?a=bDVL-kzn7 and he's back to normal.

  2. #47
    Custom Title cinnamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    338
    Thank God, he looks normal. Btw Tamara and Yuko look great!

  3. #48
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,667
    "Thank God" was exactly my first thought too!

  4. #49
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,566
    Sport Title "Master of Sports" given for skaters:
    Alsu Kajumova
    Carolina Lukhtonen
    Alina Maksimova
    Lina FEDOROVA and Maxim MIROSHKIN http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00013714.htm
    Vladimir MOROZOV http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00054323.htm (Evgenia TARASOVA earned this title earlier, being single skater)
    Evgenia GERASIMOVA http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00013450.htm
    Mikhail KOLYADA http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00013562.htm
    Alexander PETROV http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00014092.htm
    Serafima SAKHANOVICH
    Vladislav Smirnov
    Uliana TITUSHKINA http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00014094.htm
    Order of Ministry of Sports http://www.minsport.gov.ru/documents/awards/4457/ (Russian)

    Sport Title "Master of Sports of International Class" given for skaters:
    Victoria SINITSINA and Ruslan ZHIGANSHIN http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00011268.htm
    Order of Ministry of Sports http://www.minsport.gov.ru/documents/awards/4490/

    Congratulations!

    About Sports Titles in Russia http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...l=1#post654070

  5. #50
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    15,116
    Congratulations to all the recipients of Sports Titles!

  6. #51
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,566
    Photos
    Test skating Ice Dance 07 August 2013, Novogorsk
    SD http://www.ffkm.ru/index.php/gallery...tests13-14/328
    FD http://www.ffkm.ru/index.php/gallery...tests13-14/329

    Costumes are not ready yet, so they skate in training costumes.

  7. #52
    Spiral Lover tulosai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    2,768
    So this is an overdue question (and I appreciate that someone might not have time to answer) but who is Russia's senior team this year for Ladies? I can't read Russian (though I should probably try to learn) and haven't been able to find any English translation on the internet.

    Thanks for any help!

  8. #53
    Rejoicing in the land of Kwan kwanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    So this is an overdue question (and I appreciate that someone might not have time to answer) but who is Russia's senior team this year for Ladies? I can't read Russian (though I should probably try to learn) and haven't been able to find any English translation on the internet.

    Thanks for any help!
    Well we know Adelina, Liza T and Julia are all seniors who will be competing for the team. I know Elena Radionova (who won pretty much everything last year) will be a senior this year as well. I'm assuming Alena Leonova will compete along with Polina K. and possibly Ksenia s well.

    As for as the two spots available for Sochi, I'm thinking it's between Adelina, Liza T and Julia. Alena was horrible all last season so I can't see them choosing her to go...Elena is good but I don't think she'll be ready by then (if she's even eligible, which I'm not sure if she is).

    Those are my thoughts anyway...

  9. #54
    Spiral Lover tulosai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    Well we know Adelina, Liza T and Julia are all seniors who will be competing for the team. I know Elena Radionova (who won pretty much everything last year) will be a senior this year as well. I'm assuming Alena Leonova will compete along with Polina K. and possibly Ksenia s well.

    As for as the two spots available for Sochi, I'm thinking it's between Adelina, Liza T and Julia. Alena was horrible all last season so I can't see them choosing her to go...Elena is good but I don't think she'll be ready by then (if she's even eligible, which I'm not sure if she is).

    Those are my thoughts anyway...
    I agree with all your points, but Russia actually chooses a senior team and a junior team who get special perks. Not everyone competing on the senior level makes their senior team and not everyone who does make the senior team is eligible as a senior (I believe Lipnitskaia made it the year before she was senior eligible for anything based on very strong JGP results though maybe I'm mistaken). I was asking who specifically is on this 'team'

  10. #55
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,566
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    So this is an overdue question (and I appreciate that someone might not have time to answer) but who is Russia's senior team this year for Ladies? I can't read Russian (though I should probably try to learn) and haven't been able to find any English translation on the internet.

    Thanks for any help!
    Age eligible for Senior ISU Championchips and Olympics at season 2013/2014, on results of 2012/2013 sesaon are:
    1-2. Sotnikova and Tuktamysheva (at the same level, I can not tell who is ahead)
    3. Lipnitskaia.
    4. Pogorilaya.
    5. Leonova.
    6. Gosviani.
    7. Korobeynikova.

    Radionova is not age eligible for Senior Championships, only for Grand Prix (and she has two Grand Prix Events). On results of past season she is ahead Lipnitskaia.

  11. #56
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,451
    I really wish Russia had three spots for ladies. That top three is so good. Hard to choose from among them.

  12. #57
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,566
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    I agree with all your points, but Russia actually chooses a senior team and a junior team who get special perks. Not everyone competing on the senior level makes their senior team and not everyone who does make the senior team is eligible as a senior (I believe Lipnitskaia made it the year before she was senior eligible for anything based on very strong JGP results though maybe I'm mistaken). I was asking who specifically is on this 'team'
    Senior Team - Sotnikova, Tuktamysheva, Radionova, Lipnitskaia, Leonova, Gosviani.
    Junior Team - Gerasimova, Medvedeva, Pogorilaya, Sakhanovich, Sotskova, Stavitskaia, Titushkina.
    "Boys, Girls" Team - Kolomiets (not age eligible for Juniors), Julia Li, Ogoreltseva, Pervushkina (girl from province, good jumps, horrible all the other), Proklova, Tursynbaeva.
    Reserve Team - Agafonova, Korobeynikova, Makarova, Shershak.

  13. #58
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    49
    So whats the deal with the Russian Summer test skates this year. Will they be open to the public, with the "semi official" (obviously based on quality not fan-cam quality) videos which have been posted to YouTube in the past?

    I "get" that they might be more hesitant. But seriously, duh...... what kept them from presenting all the early season/too early to judge drivel before?

    Show it!! we'd LOOOVE to see it. That's my hope. I especially want to see the ladies. BRING IT BABY BALLERINAS!!

  14. #59
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,322
    Happy birthday, Artur Gachinski! 20 years old today!

  15. #60
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,566
    17th August 2013 Saturday at katok.ru (near Moscow) will be skating SP and FS of skaters of Team Russia, open for spectators.
    Announced Bobrova-Soloviev, Sotnikova, Lipnitskaia, Kovtun "and others".
    http://fsrussia.ru/news/657_17-avgus...-vystupleniya/

    Hope will be videos.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •