2013 - 2014 Russian skaters, rules, and events | Page 30 | Golden Skate

2013 - 2014 Russian skaters, rules, and events

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Rumor has it that there appears to be trouble in camp Mishin and one of his little birdies (Gachinsky) has flown the coop :jaw:

and is moving to Moscow to Vasiliev.......................:slink:

too late for that, Kovtun will probably dominate anyways next quad in Russian men
and would have been wiser if Tuk could have leave earlier too

gmyers

Record Breaker
Yeah hopefully gachinski was able to bring Liza with him. Rescue all the skaters from Mishins pcs destroying coaching. IT would be sad If she was left behind for her career to die.

HR4

On the Ice
B/S are back to the last year's FD, which I loved a lot. But still I think this does not help there chances for bronze(

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Forgive my ignorance but who has Sokolovskaya worked with that has given her such a bad reputation?
Not too familiar with the coaches.

she is known as the grimm reaper of skaters and amongst the coaches
once you come to her your career will be finished

Anna Ovcharova, Alexandra Deeva
then Shelepen and Bush whose careers are now almost done

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Forgive my ignorance but who has Sokolovskaya worked with that has given her such a bad reputation?
Not too familiar with the coaches.

She instills horrible jump technique in her skaters. Just look at old videos of Deeva, Ovcharova, Shelepen (last year; yeah she was injured but still). Bush hasn't improved his jumps/consistency at all, his choreo has taken a step backwards IMO. She's fun cause all her skaters love her but she destroys their jump technique like none other, not so much the men but the girls :no: She also coaches Artem Borodulin's younger brother Sergei. Used to coach Gerboldt when she was a singles skater, and Mark Shakhmatov (at least she gave him a quad and a 3A). And the injuries...........