Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 - 2014 Russian skaters, rules, and events

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    thanks, a warning sign for Sakahnovich ? but its too early in the season
    good Sotskova is in great shape
    That's worrying! It is not that early in the season for juniors. Sakahnovich is scheduled to have her first JGP in about three weeks time! I wished they would swap her for Sotskova who had good test skate and gave Sakahnovich two events later in the season to give her time to get ready.

Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    That's worrying! It is not that early in the season for juniors. Sakahnovich is scheduled to have her first JGP in about three weeks time! I wished they would swap her for Sotskova who had good test skate and gave Sakahnovich two events later in the season to give her time to get ready.
    I think they will probably swap her for Sotskova
    test skates for seniors will be tommorow

Sotnkova wants to really fall hard does she ? Sotnikova back to 3Lz-3Lo

Adelina Sotnikova SP Carmen, today's test skate: 3Z-3Lo , singled 3F, 2A from spiral, steps accented in music, prog delivered powerfully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj3ncwqgWhQ - good presentation her 3F will kill her again,
    why not go for 3T-3T, 3lo, 2A her loop is more stable than Flip she gets bigger GOE too

Elena Radionova. Today's test skate. 3Z-3T(!), 3F, 3F-1Lo-3S, 3Z, 2A from eagle entrance, 3Lo-2T, very musical and beautiful steps and prog

Julia Lipnitskaya today's test skate: 3Z-3T, 2A, 3F, gorgeous spins, prog performed in good "fighting" spirit.

Anna Pogorilaya today's test skate, 2Z-3T, 3Lo, 2A (low), red dress, she grew up a little.

Adelina Sotnikova SP Carmen, today's test skate: 3Z-3Lo , singled 3F, 2A from spiral, steps accented in music, prog delivered powerfully.

Elena Radionova. Today's test skate. 3Z-3T(!), 3F, 3F-1Lo-3S, 3Z, 2A from eagle entrance, 3Lo-2T, very musical and beautiful steps and prog

Julia Lipnitskaya today's test skate: 3Z-3T, 2A, 3F, gorgeous spins, prog performed in good "fighting" spirit.

Anna Pogorilaya today's test skate, 2Z-3T, 3Lo, 2A (low), red dress, she grew up a little.
    Which music did Radionova and Lipnitskaya use? And, did Adelina land her combo? I really loved her 3Lz+3Lo in 2010-2011, it was stable and very well-executed, I hope she'll be back to that level one day!!

Custom Title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj3ncwqgWhQ - good presentation her 3F will kill her again,
    why not go for 3T-3T, 3lo, 2A her loop is more stable than Flip she gets bigger GOE too

I am glad to hear that everything went well for her)but really, what was the music?

Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    Which music did Radionova and Lipnitskaya use? And, did Adelina land her combo? I really loved her 3Lz+3Lo in 2010-2011, it was stable and very well-executed, I hope she'll be back to that level one day!!
    I posted the video above

Sotnikova is back to 3Lz-3Lo, but we know her nemesis 3F as usual in the SP

~high art~
    That 3Lz (e)+3Lo<...

Not very nice!

Custom Title
    Seems like Sotnikova did land her combo. I didn't watch the video close enough to see if it was fully rotated or not.

Radionova FS:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKHuvztv7UU
    Bobrova/Soloviev SD:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aItNp2myYE

Custom Title
    If it would help I would send sotnikova some money to stop doing flips!! Does she have to be bribed? With the worst coaching in skating can outsiders try to bribe her to stop doing stupid things?

Quote Originally Posted by Moment View Post
    That 3Lz (e)+3Lo<...

Not very nice!
    3Lz(e)-3lo ? and then 3F single, can you imagine in the actual GP
    she will lose alot of points, she is really hard headed she seems to obsess with 3F and 3Lz-3Lo

Quote Originally Posted by gmyers View Post
    If it would help I would send sotnikova some money to stop doing flips!! Does she have to be bribed? With the worst coaching in skating can outsiders try to bribe her to stop doing stupid things?
    she has great skating skills and good presentation, but it kills me she is obsessed with 3F

I can't watch the videos from here, so thank you for the info! And, I'm happy that Lipnitskaya is still using her 3Lz+3T!

Custom Title
    she has great skating skills and good presentation, but it kills me she is obsessed with 3F
    She needs to stop with the flips! If her free skate has two again outsiders and the federation need to flip lol.

Custom Title
    I can't watch the videos from here, so thank you for the info! And, I'm happy that Lipnitskaya is still using her 3Lz+3T!
    Good for Julia! Should be number one!

KKovtun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qC0YmbGRhU
    I dont think its his program music played ?

Russian Test Skate Forum:
    http://forum.fsonline.ru/index.php?/...;и-2013/

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast