Siudeks' son on youtube : ) | Golden Skate

Siudeks' son on youtube : )

deedee1

Record Breaker
Sooooo adorable! Thanks a lot, kasik8222, and WELCOME TO GS FORUM!!! :)

I still remember it was so so so sad for long-time skating fans in Japan to see that The Siudek had to withdraw from 2007 Tokyo Worlds due to injury then announced their retirement from competitive career...:cry:
I was particularly happy to see Mr. Siudek again as one of technical controllers for the Pair comp at World Team Trophy this past April! When he was introduced among Tech team there, I saw many people including me clapped so hard with smiles on their faces, which btw is not often to happen at every competition I think. He got so much love from audience. Please rest assured that The Siudek is still remembered as one of great pairs by skating fans here. :yes: Just imagine, if their son will choose to compete at eligible skating and we will see him at one of competitions while his dad is among a tech team some day! Isn't it so lovely to happen! Fingers crossed. :yay:

Poice

Final Flight
Their son is so cute ^^ Maybe he will be the next G. Filipowski? Polish figure skating desperately needs some stars... ;/;/