GP assigments 2013/2014 | Golden Skate

GP assigments 2013/2014

vera01

Final Flight
As far as I know, it's June 3rd, not June 1st-and tickets for SA would also go on sale that day.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Do we have an actual time though?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Usually, when it's mid-morning in Europe... So, if you are in America, when you wake up you should find them ;)

That's the problem. I'm in Australia.

However, midmorning is early evening, so hopefully I can see them just after dinner.

ForeverFish

Medalist
Wow, the anticipation is killing me. :popcorn:

I'm on Central Time, so hopefully there will be a nice surprise waiting for me when I wake up (around 6 AM).

tulosai

Record Breaker
Wow, the anticipation is killing me. :popcorn:

I'm on Central Time, so hopefully there will be a nice surprise waiting for me when I wake up (around 6 AM).

Me too! I am going to go to SA or SC this year so the lists will determine which one :)

Kuan

Final Flight
Yeaaah...I want to know who is going to TEB! I already bought my tickets tree weeks ago. It is the only possiblity to see a GP for me this year, so I just bought the tickets. Although not knowing who will be there. I think I have a good chance to see Kim Yuna and V/T or S/S :love: And I do not know why, but I have a feeling Chan and V/M have choosen TEB over Rostelekom Cup this year... I would love to see them live..

Please figure skating god :bow::bow::bow: make them come to Paris

Dance Fanatic

Spectator
Grand Prix assignments are already up

Yeaaah...I want to know who is going to TEB! I already bought my tickets tree weeks ago. It is the only possiblity to see a GP for me this year, so I just bought the tickets. Although not knowing who will be there. I think I have a good chance to see Kim Yuna and V/T or S/S :love: And I do not why, but I have a feeling Chan and V/M have choosen TEB over Rostelekom Cup this year... I would love to see them live..

Please figure skating god :bow::bow::bow: make them come to Paris

The grand prix assignments were posted on the ISU website on June 1st. DW are going to SA and NHK. VM are going to SC and cup of Russia. I couldn't understand why no one was commenting on the choices. Now I realize it is hard to get in and I found them almost by accident. It's difficult to describe how but I'll have a try.
-Click on Single & Pair & Ice dance on ISU website
-Scroll down the page till you see 2 columns - on entry says Grand Prix - click on this
-at the top of the new page called series files they list entries in all 6 events for each discipline - click on the one you wnat to see first
-On the very bottom of the page (horizontally) it says do you want to open or save whatever discipline you want to see - click on open
-This shows you the complete layout for all the skaters in every competition
-When you have seen that you can click on
X and go on to the next one

Sorry this may not be clear but its the best I could do.

dardar1126

On the Ice
All I can find are the assignments for last season...2012-2013...not for the new season. :think:

ForeverFish

Medalist
Yep, those are last season's assignments. The official GP announcement is definitely scheduled for tomorrow.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Look forward to the announcements tomorrow of the 2013 GP assignments. :) :popcorn:

(BTW, I can understand the confusion over the expected date of this year's announcements. Back when USFS issued the press release announcing Detroit as the location of Skate America, it had said that June 1 would be the date. Only more recently did USFS start saying June 3.)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Today's the day!!!!!!!!!!!

Only maybe eight hours to go!